Reviews for Love, Like Ghosts
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
i can only imagine how that would look in the luggage scanner. haha... dude that kid got real packing skills.
MrdaleksNaLu chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
S-S-Starkid m-m-meets Harry Potter? I MIGHT AS WELL DIE FANGIRLING! DARREN CRISS WE LOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!
SpriteBlue chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
This is actually pretty great, too bad you stopped updating two years ago. :(
LemonGoldenTree chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
I like this level headed Harry ... like, really Like :heart:
kingsholto chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Your authors notes are super long and totally pad the word count.
eyann85 chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
So am in love with your awesomeness ! So hoping for more
shadowgrl94 chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
this is something i can really see Harry being like. why'd you stop?
Limit chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Hey,
Just dropping a review by to say thankyou because this was completely what I was looking for.
A story that stays true to how I seem to observe the characters, that doesn't demonize someone as a plot device, and your actually believable interactions (Glee-style, but in any case).
I'm actually enjoying Harry's character: in-the-middle-of-possibly-all-of-the-madness, with his ability to slide out of notice. It seems like a perfect take on his personality, Dursleys and most of Hogwarts included. You've managed to give 'another face in the crowd' vibe, which is unusual in this fandom, (and I do enjoy BadAss!Harry, I will admit) but completely awesome. I like your Harry's personality, which seems very Canon-normal, kid-next-door but also with his courageous toughness.
Also, I feel I should mention this will now be a new ship for me to sail.
I don't know whether to thank you for that or shake my virtual fist (because I strongly suspect this will be the first and last of it's kind, despite it's brilliance.)

I'll be looking forward to your next chapter. :)
Read-a-holic chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
... you have kind of dropped it... if you ever feel like picking it up again... I'll give you a review :)
evfangirl98 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
love it!
RedLicorice chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
I really enjoy your story and I'm surprised to find myself liking the pairing Dave/Harry. I dont' really follow Glee and I have only a basic overview over the characters and their relationships, but I understand what's going on, well done! :) (maybe I'm missing a few inside jokes, but, wth)

I also like the fact that you're taking the romance really slow; it would be quite unfitting otherwise. (And that you don't overplay Harry's musical talents)

I'd like to read more about Coach Beiste and see her interacting more with Harry, maybe you can tell us how she became an auror and why she stopped being one?
Mika Wyght chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Is their any chance that Brittany is related to Luna?
DemeRain chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
it would greatly help if you actually posted it... their first kiss...and the puppy having an argument...
GeorgeBoo chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Honestly, this story is awesome (I never thought I'd enjoy Harry/Dave, especially since I don't actually really like Dave half of the time- I sympathize and he's a good character and all but I'm definitely not a forgiving person...) And OMG, I freaked in the first chapter when Ron said he couldn't even spell Nunavut, I'd hate to hear him try to pronounce it! (Mainly because I happen to live in Nunavut and the idea of Ron living in Canada and having a bit of family there is too awesome. Where is he, anyways? If you've thought about it, please?) Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter!