Reviews for What If
EdenWolf chapter 12 . 4/27
Aww! I loved this! Great story ! :D
BenRG chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
The closest thing that I think Chell and Wheatley will ever have to a child. I wonder if GLaDOS is even capable of realising the whole new experiment that has just opened up without any effort on her part to set it up?
Petchricor chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
Aw...that's so sweet -
ExilEden chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
This is unequivocally the first fic I've ever read where the ending is both terribly depressing but also happy. It literally is the definition of bittersweet. Will we ever find out what happens to the other cores though? Personally I feel that they should get their honorable mention too, for helping out Wheatley. He couldn't have done it by himself, and we never find out what's happened to them!
Leader of the imagination chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
That story was really good And u should write more like it
Citrine Griffin chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
hwo does a Core NOD? Aside from that, loved it!
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Happy ending! Ahh! The happiness! :D I loved this. It was amazing. Seriously. Stop being so wonderful. You're hurting my feelings. Rawwr. :3
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! GLaDOS, you're such a bitch but you're still an amazing bitch so. It's cool. We're good. I've always wondered what kind of world Chell had to return to. An apocalypse sounds most likely. Chell not leaving without Wheatley? Adorable! I don't know how you do it, but you get mannerisms and characters down so well. I don't think anything was out of character.
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 10 . 12/18/2011
Just a small dash of hope for my headcannon left. Seriously. You're /trying/ to kill it at this point. I hope she lefts chell go... :(
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
This is a terrible plan. I do not support it at all. Rawwwr.
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
Oh. My. God.

GLaDOS, YOU BITCH! SHE'S LIKE, 6. RAWR. STOP IT. RAWWWR.
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Poor Chell. :( I liked the other cores! Excluding Rick. He sucked. And I'm pretty sure he wanted to take advantage of poor Chell. And she's 6. So. That would have been no bueno.
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Chell. Seriosuly, Chell? They're playing pretend. You're ruining it. This is why they can't have nice things.

Seriously, though? The curiosity core is adorable!
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
Oh my, oh my oh my oh my. The sadness I am feeling. Look at what you're doing to me. Sad Wheatley makes me sad. D:
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 3 . 12/18/2011