Reviews for Ruminations: Dark Compassion
ThunderSphinx chapter 14 . 9/12
Pleeeaaaaaasssse! Where's that sequel!? I need it! We *ALL* NEED IT!

Poor Anakin. Damn you Padmè, why?

TT-TT
My business chapter 1 . 1/12
I read this a while ago and now, after months delay, I am reviewing!

I must say that this story was very nice (not the best, but still great).

I first decided to read this story after seeing how much I enjoyed light of liberty and this proved to be just as good.

I think you really should have killed off Anakin, but oh well, things happen. I also really like this dark padme as she is my favourite character in the series and seeing her with a bit more complexity makes me happy.

Awesome story! I will still be expecting a sequel though.
AEStarWars chapter 14 . 12/29/2015
This story made me equally heartbroken as the time I watched Revenge of the Sith. Good story, and hopefully that sequel comes out quickly, I want to see what happens.
Revan3363 chapter 14 . 10/20/2015
Great story please write a sequel soon :)
Shel chapter 14 . 7/28/2015
Fantastic story. Told well and believable. The characterization was well written. Is the sequel still in the works?
zahnoia chapter 14 . 4/20/2015
I don't know why I didn't come across this story before. One of the best authors I've come across! I loved how you portrayed Padme going to the dark side. It wasn't easy to do but you did it! Thank you to your sister who told you to post it and I'm still waiting for the sequel. I really can't wait for it.
jaderook chapter 14 . 1/8/2015
What a chilling tale. There is something seriously creepy about women that go crazy- especially mothers. Perhaps it is my own hang-ups here- but the fact that it is a woman going to the dark side in this manner and for the particular reasons she did- the twist seems more wrong and definitely more tragic. I'm quite certain that it is because you wrote Padme's character and presented her motivations so very plausibly. I'm very glad you wrote this and you did a fantastic job.
Kennayil chapter 14 . 10/1/2014
Well then. Give your sister our thanks! I like how you did this one. Most writers tend to end up giving Padme some Force ability through Anakin or inherited while pregnant with Luke and Leia. Thanks for not doing that. Palpatine has always been a manipulator, and able to twist an honorable goal into something dark. I once heard in a movie, "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions." This story is a good way to show that.

May the Force be with you.
JPElles chapter 13 . 3/18/2014
Hope to see an update/sequel to this at some point. I love it.
Reality Rejection Service chapter 14 . 2/15/2014
HOLY... Dang.

That's all I can say. I- WOW.

Okay. Here goes:

You did a SWEET job. Padme's one of my favorite characters (aside from Artoo and Luke.) So to see her crash and BURN is disturbing.

The role reversal is quite stunning and well done.

I like that you put Anakin in a deep healing trance as opposed to straight-up killing him. Having him wake up years later in a sequel would be AWESOME.

Padme's breakdown when seeing Anakin's "corpse" shows that there's still a little good in her.

Very well done. Pat yourself on the back.
Axxell101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This was very well done, and your grasp of politics was most astute. I'm not sure if you've given up on a sequel or not, but its been three years and I won't hold out much hope. But nonetheless, this is one of the best fics I've ever read. You really have an intuitive grasp on these characters, and can make them do this gs that would normally be OOC, seem legitimate. All in all, an astounding fix, and I wish I could read the sequel.
-Axxell
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
I never saw this one and I just finished reading it leaves a much interesting twist and a possibility that Padme can overrule the Empire and become Empress at the same time the Emperor will need to watch his step as well or be over thrown.

Love oh love
CaptainSammyAngel chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
When are you going to post the sequel cause this is REALLY good and even though I hate padme going bad cause she's my favorite female character I like this so when is the sequel going to be posted?
The Helghast Marine chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Great story
TheGunmaster chapter 14 . 10/12/2013
Dude, this is great stuff... cannot wait for more!