Reviews for What happened to the Blind Bandit
Astrid Goes For A Spin chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Ah. Dear. Okay, you might want to change "Boomy" to Bumi. They do have SOME respect...

While I appreciate the time and effort it took to completely novelize this episode, you might want to take into account an idea for shorter paragraphs: long ones don't look appealing. They are a bit difficult to comprehend when information is thrown at the reader all at once: overload. People don't think like that: they think second by second, in segments.

Also, I feel I must point out that Aang was hopelessly out of character. K does not warrant curse words, however mild. If you put possibly offensive words in, you must warn for profanity.
Ragnarok chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Not bad...for a simple retelling of the episode. But I didn't like the part near the end when Aang thought about her chest. She's still only twelve, and throughout the show she's pretty much always been shown to be flat. Plus, it's just not an Aang-like thought.
ris chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
That was fun to read! It's nice reminiscing about the story by reading it. I feel that i can relate better to the characters this way.. Thanks! D
Speisla Cartoon Cartoon chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
hello! I would first like to apologize in case you do not understand me very well, is that my English is very bad. Your story is very good and I marked as favorites because I love in truth and with all your effort you deserve more reviews. I am a big supporter Taang / Zutara and I love your story indeed. And it is very dicertida, encerio, as Aang's emotions and their hormones gave me a good laugh, if you want to talk or something, send me an email to my page, I will answer in your language, of course, if you want
ayimsilentbunny chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This is a great retelling of The episode The Blind Bandit!