Reviews for Building Character
Mandy chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Fantastic stuff. I'm favorite thus far has got to be Sid's chapter. I guess in a way you could say I like Sid, and I'm semi for the SidKaori pairing. I KNOW, THAT IS SO RARE TO FIND RIGHT?

I've NEVER played Blur, so just now I am discovering this Felix character. Did a bit of research on him, and I think you described him the best you could. Again, the writing is readable and enjoyable. :)
Violetta91 chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Wow what a GREAT chapter. I only have played SSX Blur twice. I've read Felix bio, listened to what Atomika had to say about him in the game, and I could honestly say, I think you did a great job writing up this chapter for his character. I don't think anyone else here is capable of that. He almost felt like a actual SSX character to me, most believable to believe he was from previous titles (SSX 3, Tricky, etc.)

Can't wait for more.
iheartdonuts chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Will we be getting more? You have an interesting outcome for these underrated characters. I really would have love to see how you interpret the others characters. :)
SSXfanatic chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
How cool, chapters on all the X-ed out characters of the franchise. You're still writing, right? I'm sure Tricky will be a lot of work, many one-timers in that game. I really like these SSX stories, I'm trying to write one as well, too bad a lot of hype for the game has decreased over the years. Hopefully January will fix that.
Mistress Wiggle chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
I love this, what a fresh concept, I always love Skye, and wish so badly they would develop her to make a return. Can't wait to see what you do with the other under used characters!
Collision chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
very intresting take. i hope you continue.
Violetta91 chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
I love Marisol! I never once knew what she was saying in Spanish, but nevertheless, I always enjoyed playing as her. Anyway...I loved what you did with her character the most, it felt so real. I especially like how you address her issues and manage them through "beating Elise". That is totally something Marisol would do.

I'm looking forward to reading short stories from other characters, such as Seeiah, Brodi, Luther etc.
Violetta91 chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
This was a very interesting piece. I never views Sid as a good guy, heck I never saw him as human! I always viewed him as a emotionless robot and often did in fact compared him to Psymon. But what you did with this character, it was beauty. This was like a while other side of Sid, and well, Kaori. You did a really good job, it really captivated the Sid I never had an idea of.

Of course, this DID upset up, because I am a fan of "a certain popular paring", but it was really nice to see things from someone elses point a view for a changed.
mandy chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Very smart idea! It's nice to see someone write about the more forgotten characters; it really made me think of Skye differently, no lie! I'm looking forward to Tyson and Sid's chapters, since Tyson has his brother and Sid is crazy. Really, well written too, very readable. :)