Reviews for Because He Can't Forget
221BluePoliceBox chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This just makes such amazing perfect sense! (I'm back btw did you miss me? Couldn't believe my luck when I saw you also wrote doctor who stories :)) I loved this, love that Rory is the centre of this he often is so pushed aside isn't he? I really loved this!
Shhayy-j11 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Wow I actually sorta understood the episode better because of this fic I never actually thought about why Rory did what he did and went out to find Jennifer... I never even realise there were Dr Who fanfics for that matter o.O Either way, loved how this fic showed Rory's feelings and reasons for helping Jennifer and how similar the two are because of their 'identity crisis' (sorry, couldn't think of a proper way to phrase that )

Really liked this fic! (:

Wow, I just realised I end up reading new kinds of fic from u XD First Fred & George and now Dr Who 3
wehaveopitions chapter 1 . 5/28/2011 human! :D I really liked this, really got his thoughts. :D
Prone To Obsession chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Thank you for sharing this! The whole Jennifer/Rory thing really bugged me the first time watching this episode. I just finished watching it a second time, and half-way through I was like-ohhhhhh. Of course! He doesn't have feelings for her! He empathizes with her! This is a nicely written piece explaining that.
eriphi chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I read this delight. I hadn't spotted the similarity of experience when I watched the episode, but as soon as you mentioned it, it was obvious. Duh!

But more importantly you have handleded the subject very nicely indeed. Totally in character, not self pitying, and Amy is so going to kill him :) Thank you for posting.
MuiromeM chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Ha! I'm not the only one who thought that this was the reason he was acting that way towards Jennifer. Hooray!
Aietradaea chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
That is /so/ true - I never thought of that! They both have essentially the same experience, don't they?

Much as I dislike romantic conflict in Doctor Who, I'm kinda glad it's Rory getting a bit of love this time, not Amy for once. :)
JessAllie4Evr chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
That's really touching. I'd completely forgotten about him being plastic, "not real" Rory. Poor guy...Excellent writing, btw.
Torchwood Boy chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I love this. You captured the characters and the reasons so perfectly.

Well Done!