Reviews for Deep Waters
Kiya319 chapter 28 . 7/13
Omg I loved it. But who hired the hitman?
FourShot411 chapter 28 . 5/10
Yep, this is going into my favorites. Just wow. I loved every page of it. The story was well-plotted, had depth and was fabulously written. I can only hope you wrote a sequel. You can damn well 2 that I'm going to check after this review. Thanks for posting this!
may96 chapter 28 . 3/29
I want a sequel... Love this story.
Ygrainne chapter 28 . 3/12
Please make a sequel
Ygrainne chapter 8 . 3/11
I love this story. I also read hush hush and I loved it. When you described the cover I thought about that book. Keep writing your amazing stories.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
Yes make another please I think it would be a great story
FamilyFire05 chapter 28 . 6/19/2014
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! I love it!$!
editork.o chapter 28 . 5/24/2014
SEQUEL! I was torn apart when u left the ending just like that(but I loved it nonetheless )...I want the very best fanfics to be kept in my mind and this is certainly one of them.
The Wuornos Girls chapter 28 . 3/20/2014
This was so good, I actually started to cry a little in class
Lee Anna Kindred chapter 28 . 3/6/2014
I've been reading and searching for a good haruhi x Kyoya story an this was perfect! My favorite :) I'll definitely like a sequel
Blushing One chapter 28 . 2/26/2014
This story was amazing. A little darker than I normally read but I truly enjoyed it. The only criticism I have is scattered spelling and grammar errors throughout. I truly hope you find the time to write a sequel someday. Thanks for a good read! :)
God Is Wearing Black chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
I'd imagine Ranka would be fond of light colors like a lilac purple or lime green... Oh dear god, I just described Barney the dinosaur...
ymowens96 chapter 28 . 11/11/2013
i want to read more...please have kids
Raining Daylight chapter 28 . 8/17/2013
A sequel would be great. You could include the person who hired the shooter.