Reviews for Deep Waters
Bard of Innail chapter 12 . 8/8
I don't know, I can't see Haruhi being so shaken up by the fact that his father blatantly told her they would have to end their relationship for the sake of money or connections. I'd imagine that fire blazing in her eyes as she responded with something like 'However, as you have just said, he tends to deviate from the path that you have set for him. I cannot see him complying with you on that matter if he has so willingly defied you in others. If, as you've said, he has no chance of inheriting the zaibatsu, then why should he be expected to continue following your demands? You have 3 other children who have married as wealthy as they could. Shouldn't at least one of them deserve happiness? For instance, the one you've continuously passed over? And if you do decide that Kyouya does deserve happiness, as far as I can tell, he is happy with me. Therefore, the criteria set is criteria I meet and you can have no problems with our relationship.' Something like that might work. Using his own words against him to further the argument. She's already stood up to him once. Why wouldn't she do it again? And again. And again. In this instance, she just backed down without a fight like a meek little mouse. Haruhi is a fierce wildcat when you push her. And push her, Yoshio did.
It's such a small thing to point out with such nice storytelling, but I wouldn't leave me alone. You had no way of knowing without either having been to Japan or taken Japanese culture classes so please don't think that this is in any way a slight to your storytelling or care for researching general facts about Japanese culture.y Emergency services in Japan for fire and ambulance is 119 not 911. Additional fun fact, dialing 118 would get youcoast guard and sea crime services in Japan.
Moko chapter 26 . 11/11/2016
Moe! Thank goodness I read this AFTER it had been finished! I don't know if I could handle the emotional suspense! Bravo! Probably one of my favorite KyoHaru stories to date. They're usually darker and more inappropriate. Despite the serious undertone, this one was the easiest to swallow. I really enjoyed it. Will check out your others works, for sure.
Kiya319 chapter 28 . 7/13/2015
Omg I loved it. But who hired the hitman?
FourShot411 chapter 28 . 5/10/2015
Yep, this is going into my favorites. Just wow. I loved every page of it. The story was well-plotted, had depth and was fabulously written. I can only hope you wrote a sequel. You can damn well 2 that I'm going to check after this review. Thanks for posting this!
may96 chapter 28 . 3/29/2015
I want a sequel... Love this story.
Ygrainne chapter 28 . 3/12/2015
Please make a sequel
Ygrainne chapter 8 . 3/11/2015
I love this story. I also read hush hush and I loved it. When you described the cover I thought about that book. Keep writing your amazing stories.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
Yes make another please I think it would be a great story
FamilyFire05 chapter 28 . 6/19/2014
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! I love it!$!
editork.o chapter 28 . 5/24/2014
SEQUEL! I was torn apart when u left the ending just like that(but I loved it nonetheless )...I want the very best fanfics to be kept in my mind and this is certainly one of them.
The Wuornos Girls chapter 28 . 3/20/2014
This was so good, I actually started to cry a little in class
Lee Anna Kindred chapter 28 . 3/6/2014
I've been reading and searching for a good haruhi x Kyoya story an this was perfect! My favorite :) I'll definitely like a sequel
Blushing One chapter 28 . 2/26/2014
This story was amazing. A little darker than I normally read but I truly enjoyed it. The only criticism I have is scattered spelling and grammar errors throughout. I truly hope you find the time to write a sequel someday. Thanks for a good read! :)