Reviews for Deep Waters
It's such a small thing to point out with such nice storytelling, but I wouldn't leave me alone. You had no way of knowing without either having been to Japan or taken Japanese culture classes so please don't think that this is in any way a slight to your storytelling or care for researching general facts about Japanese culture.y Emergency services in Japan for fire and ambulance is 119 not 911. Additional fun fact, dialing 118 would get youcoast guard and sea crime services in Japan.
Moko chapter 26 . 11/11/2016
Moe! Thank goodness I read this AFTER it had been finished! I don't know if I could handle the emotional suspense! Bravo! Probably one of my favorite KyoHaru stories to date. They're usually darker and more inappropriate. Despite the serious undertone, this one was the easiest to swallow. I really enjoyed it. Will check out your others works, for sure.
Kiya319 chapter 28 . 7/13/2015
Omg I loved it. But who hired the hitman?
FourShot411 chapter 28 . 5/10/2015
Yep, this is going into my favorites. Just wow. I loved every page of it. The story was well-plotted, had depth and was fabulously written. I can only hope you wrote a sequel. You can damn well 2 that I'm going to check after this review. Thanks for posting this!
may96 chapter 28 . 3/29/2015
I want a sequel... Love this story.
Ygrainne chapter 28 . 3/12/2015
Please make a sequel
Ygrainne chapter 8 . 3/11/2015
I love this story. I also read hush hush and I loved it. When you described the cover I thought about that book. Keep writing your amazing stories.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
Yes make another please I think it would be a great story
FamilyFire05 chapter 28 . 6/19/2014
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! I love it!$!
editork.o chapter 28 . 5/24/2014
SEQUEL! I was torn apart when u left the ending just like that(but I loved it nonetheless )...I want the very best fanfics to be kept in my mind and this is certainly one of them.
The Wuornos Girls chapter 28 . 3/20/2014
This was so good, I actually started to cry a little in class
Lee Anna Kindred chapter 28 . 3/6/2014
I've been reading and searching for a good haruhi x Kyoya story an this was perfect! My favorite :) I'll definitely like a sequel
Blushing One chapter 28 . 2/26/2014
This story was amazing. A little darker than I normally read but I truly enjoyed it. The only criticism I have is scattered spelling and grammar errors throughout. I truly hope you find the time to write a sequel someday. Thanks for a good read! :)
God Is Wearing Black chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
I'd imagine Ranka would be fond of light colors like a lilac purple or lime green... Oh dear god, I just described Barney the dinosaur...