Reviews for Kitty Cat Rental Room
Olive-Gravity chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
I STARTED SCREAMING WHEN I REALIZED THERE WASNT ANYMORE CHAPTERS AHHHHH
Olive-Gravity chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
Noooo gillll I'm lactose intolerant plz stahp
prussianpancakes7 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
...you there?
i pass this story everytime i look for a giripan fic to read. it sucks to see such a wonderful story abandoned.
please update soon, xox
TerminallyHetalian chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Omagosh I love this sooo much ! I feel bad for Japan after he found out that Mathew and Gilbert did things on the table, but that was hilarios !
Dee1001 chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
moremoremoremoremOARMOARMOAR!

pwease? (/;;)/
EmbraceTheFear chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Ya know, i pass this story all the time when looking for some Grepan, and what a terrible decision that was! I should had read this way earlier! It's hilarous, fun to read not to mention easy to read, and no occ, which is really rare to find in AU stories, and overall very well written. Please continue :)
theacer250 chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
awesome
AloisTrancy215 chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
I honestly was purely dying when kiku and Alfred walked in on Matthew and Gilbert XD it was just so perfect! Anywho, this is so cute and I honestly can't wait for da yaoi butt sex 0w0

Meow
SecretKeeper250 chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Must. Read. More. pwease?
Wolfie Red chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
OMG! I like, need the next chapter now! You should, like, totally update! (in the words of Poland) I wanna know what happens! I love this story so far!

Love, EarlyWriter
SoulSmuggler4242564 chapter 11 . 3/15/2013
I nearly pissed my pants I'm so excited for this date to start!
ReikaTsuyu chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
Noooooooo. Why did it stop?! This story is so awesome. I can feel the characters come out as well as your perception of them in your writing! Hope you update soon and know that you're awesome for writing this XD
Cinder Snow chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
PLease update soon! I love it!
Hegiko chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
First I would like to say that I really like this story. :D
Secondly: UPDATE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

Topic ideas, huh?
Well Kiku could talk about what he's taking in school, how he likes America, where he's living now, ect.
Heracles could talk about his many cats, what he does for a job, his slight dislike of Sadik, and so on an so forth XD

Hope some of that helps you to write a few more chapters \o/
VioletIsInPain chapter 11 . 12/22/2012