Reviews for The Exchange
kirakosaka chapter 10 . 7/21/2016
This story was very funny and sweet. I loved it.

The only thing I thought could have been better was the ending. While I liked how you wrote it, I thought maybe there could have been a little more closure? What I mean by that is instead of leaving the switching bodies situation between Robin and Raven to hang, you could have had them try to stop it once and for all after they switched bodies AGAIN. Maybe have them find out about the Puppet King's resurrection and then go and fight with the other Titans so Robin and Raven can return back to their original bodies permanently. It really didn't seem right to just...have them switch back and forth every time it rains for the rest of their lives. Or so you imply.

Just my thoughts here. Still a great story, though.
Boyy2k chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
Hahaha. Nice story, I really like it.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/17/2015
When I first read this I laughed so much that I fell off my chair, this is the sixteenth time I've read this and i'm still falling out of my chair.
Jade Pulse chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
Extremely interesting fic; easily one of my favorite Robin/Raven fics. The humor combined with the plot was fantastic.
Kiara chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
VERY GOOD STORY
l luv it...
GrumpyShaman chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
Haha, very good story!
orangestory08 chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
so...they'll change bodies everytime it rains from now on? sucks...
bythesea232 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I love this so much.
firehottie chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
lovely!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
I laughed so hard during this! I love it! It's amazing!
TheVeganMonster chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Omg this was amazing! Perfect! Lovely! Ugh! I can't even begin to find the words to describe it! Haha! I loved the story, it was light heated and want to heavy. I hope you make a sequel for this! I was laughing out loud like a crazy hyena during the whole story. It was sweet. :)
This is my favorite robin/raven fic,, hands down (if not teen titan fic)
I feel like a have crazy high standards for fan fictions and I haven't read many that meet them on the teen titan area, but yours exceed, and I feel like it's memorable.
Thank you for such am amazing story :)
Will Smith chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
I bucking LOVED this story ! It was near perfect, I DIED laughing when Cyborg blacked out when Rabin groped Roven !
Ana chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Keep up the good work, I have read all of your robin/raven fics and they are by far the best ones i've read overall. It captures them perfectly without being too out of character and your stories make me want to read more haha so keep on writing them :D
likeacrazytrustexercise chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
That's amazing, great story. The only thing I wished you could've done differently is solving the whole case with The Puppet Master and fixing their body switch. Or how rain had something to do with the body switch, but still awesome!
Bgirl