Reviews for Summer of Love
Hphantom6 chapter 24 . 9/17
How long untill the sequal lowrider?
EvanDoesStuffs chapter 24 . 8/31
It cost one week for me to read the whole story.

And it was worth it dude...

This is really the best thing i've ever read in my whole life.

I really thanking you for making this 24-chap story.

Email :

That's all for now cyaaa later bruh. :D
Tboy628 chapter 24 . 7/14
Nice story! It is accurate and almost completely possible! If there was a rating part, it would be 4.5 of 5. Try to do more! Very good!
young justice 17 chapter 3 . 6/27
You should write another story that follow this one. Except maybe you can make them older like 18 and have it that Phineas and Isabella get married or you can make it one or two years later in the summer after Candace's wedding and have Coltrain and Stacy get married.
Neo762 chapter 24 . 11/11/2014
Honestly, this is the absolute, no regrets, worth its weight in Bitcoins, quintessence of fanfiction (that I've read so far). The writing: beautiful, smooth, and coherent. The story: hands down best plots I've ever read. The original content is just great, as are the adaptations of songs. I can completely understand why you've lost inspiration for PnF stories, as I'd feel drained as well. I truly look forward to anything more you may do. Even if you updated your status nearly 3 years ago. Thank you so much. I hope my stories will one day trump this masterpiece.
101101 chapter 24 . 7/5/2014
Ok over all the whole story was great I always love a happy ending you are a great writer actually like a pro writer I joyed the story !
101101 chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
Ok...not to be a hater but... PONYS! really?
Liara23 chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
slight mistake with the use of the word tuxedo and shortened versions but the rest of the story is great
Liara23 chapter 24 . 2/1/2014
Liara23 chapter 18 . 1/30/2014
Josodor chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
This is by far my favorite story on FanFiction.
Josodor chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This is by far my favorite phinabella story. you should make a sequel.
Deadpan Mage chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
It's like 10 at night right now, but I HAD to re-read this chapter now that I'm a Pegasister. This chapter was a lot funnier this time around.(Not that it wasn't hilarious the first time. Buford is a Brony. YES.)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Phineas and Ferb and the rest live in California
Midnight4568 chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
I read this fanfic a long long time ago and remembered this chapter, and after having watched season one and half of season two of MLP:FIM I can understand this chapter better! :D