Reviews for Summer of Love
hellsfury1 chapter 24 . 9/17
Bit late to the party but hopefully you still see it, just smashed my way through this over last few days and damn can you write. Story was amazingly well written and quite enjoyable, even for someone who doesn't care much for romance (although Phineas and Isabella seems to be my soft spot).

The characters also felt true to themselves from the show and I loved the reference of doofensmirtz fighting Perry at the airport. All in all amazing story and writing 20/10
W 3 A chapter 18 . 4/28
Best Phinabella story I have ever encountered. I reread this thing like 20 times and its still awesome. SEQUEL PLEASE!
Hphantom6 chapter 24 . 9/17/2015
How long untill the sequal lowrider?
EvanDoesStuffs chapter 24 . 8/31/2015
It cost one week for me to read the whole story.

And it was worth it dude...

This is really the best thing i've ever read in my whole life.

I really thanking you for making this 24-chap story.

Email :

That's all for now cyaaa later bruh. :D
Tboy628 chapter 24 . 7/14/2015
Nice story! It is accurate and almost completely possible! If there was a rating part, it would be 4.5 of 5. Try to do more! Very good!
young justice 17 chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
You should write another story that follow this one. Except maybe you can make them older like 18 and have it that Phineas and Isabella get married or you can make it one or two years later in the summer after Candace's wedding and have Coltrain and Stacy get married.
Neo762 chapter 24 . 11/11/2014
Honestly, this is the absolute, no regrets, worth its weight in Bitcoins, quintessence of fanfiction (that I've read so far). The writing: beautiful, smooth, and coherent. The story: hands down best plots I've ever read. The original content is just great, as are the adaptations of songs. I can completely understand why you've lost inspiration for PnF stories, as I'd feel drained as well. I truly look forward to anything more you may do. Even if you updated your status nearly 3 years ago. Thank you so much. I hope my stories will one day trump this masterpiece.
101101 chapter 24 . 7/5/2014
Ok over all the whole story was great I always love a happy ending you are a great writer actually like a pro writer I joyed the story !
101101 chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
Ok...not to be a hater but... PONYS! really?
Liara23 chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
slight mistake with the use of the word tuxedo and shortened versions but the rest of the story is great
Liara23 chapter 24 . 2/1/2014
Amazing
Liara23 chapter 18 . 1/30/2014
Brilliant
Idontcarewhatthissays chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
This is by far my favorite story on FanFiction.
Idontcarewhatthissays chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This is by far my favorite phinabella story. you should make a sequel.
Deadpan Mage chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
It's like 10 at night right now, but I HAD to re-read this chapter now that I'm a Pegasister. This chapter was a lot funnier this time around.(Not that it wasn't hilarious the first time. Buford is a Brony. YES.)