Reviews for Truth & Voice
akamura chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
please update! i can't wait! C:
silvia chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
Rolve was just so sweet! i want more from Rolve's POV. update soon please!
silvia chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
i'm very curious what will happen next please update soon!
Lumiere D'Amour chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
I love your fanfic. The characters are so well developed, especially Rolve. He sounds majorly cute-can I see a picture sometime? Lol. But he's original and he matches well with the story, and you've kept Miku and the other characters in, well...character. I wanna know more Rolve's past! And I can definitely see something going on later between him and Miku. And I bet Miku and all of the other Frame main characters could be considered a form of Magi, since they all have the ability to use the camera. The only thing I have to comment iis some misspelled words and ocassionally a typo. Like when Rolve says, "And according him" when I assume you meant according to him. And maybe in future chapters Rolve can meet some of the other Frame characters, like Mio and Rei? Aw, Hikari wants to read more! She wants to read more now! This is the last thing I got to say-Hikari wants an update!
silvia chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
I think you should write from Rolve's POV more. and his thought about Miku will be more interesting.
please write the next chapter soon!
silvia chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
the line "you win, Princess" is just so sweet :") thank you for saving me from this boring vacation with your fanfic. please continue this fanfic asap!
silvia chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
hey it's me again. hope you aren't bored reading my name haha.
aaaaaa i need more romantic scenes!
silvia chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
i can't stop reading this fanfic aaarrrgghhhh
i'm kinda addicted -_- i blame you!
silvia chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
i don't know you're good at making romantic fanfic haha. at least this one isn't that bad as I think.
rolve as a teaser is a good idea! i'll keep reading for rolve ;D
silvia chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
this fanfic is so addicting!
i find some mispelling words. hope i won't find it in next chapter because it's annoying sometimes. no offense. just wanna make sure you'll type it carefully haha
silvia chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
so rolve is cool, rich, and smart. such a perfect guy 33
but why don't you write the warm conversation between miku and rolve? i'm just curious haha.
this one is still good!
silvia chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
finally miku and rolve!
i don't wanna say a lot, i'm eager to read the next part
silvia chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
even you're good at describing feelings. i'm stressed as i read miku's dream like i wanna stop it asap. like i understand her feeling lol. maybe you were born to be a writer hahaha.

yuhuuu rolve again. he must be so handsome. maybe you have to put his picture to make me more enthusiasthic haha.
silvia chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
the prologue is quite good at making me curious. and rolve is cool name. actually i forget japanese names easily and can't differentiate this is a name for girl or boy haha. but rolve is cool and i can remember this one. rolve is a cool name! how many times i say it? lol. is rolve your imaginary characater or based on the fanfic?

you're so good at describing the characters even i can imagine how rolve looks like on my mind! haha
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
i don't play fatal frame and know nothing about this game. reading this fanfic makes me a bit confused. but, i love how you write this. the grammar is good, and i don't find any misspelling words.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »