Reviews for Beauty Aches
RitatheBeetle chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Wow, the first ever Snow White: Fairest of them all fic. I liked. It was an unusual pairing, not one I'd normally use, but it was so well written that I ended up liking it a lot. And there TOTALLY needs to be more fics about Elspeth around.
Arwen17evenstar chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
That was beautiful, sexy, demented, and twisted. I loved every moment of it. Why can't there be more movies and books where the bad guys win? only in fanfic does this ever happen. :)
Wake The White Queen chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
That is fucking madness, a lil confused but I completely loved it :) xx
Wake The White Queen chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Yeah I dont recall any other Elspeth fics either Im enjoying this though.

"Please raise your hands if gnomes scare you"

Nah or I'd be very traumatised my gran mum and great aunt have more gnomes in there garden than I have strands of hair xx
Arwen17evenstar chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
"Please raise your hands if gnomes scare you"

maybe a bit, especially if they aren't stationary.

"Dear Arwen17 my pixie is angry with you for guessing part of the plot. But I'm not. ;)"

yay! I had no idea if it would head in that direction or not. I was just hoping it would.

This reminds me that Frik in the Merlin books was worried Mab might turn him into a garden gnome if she got angry enough with him. XD
Arwen17evenstar chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
oh wow an Elspeth fic. This is the first one I've seen. I'm not sure if there are others.

great start to the story, so how about Elspeth seduces Snow White and they have sex? lol cause I love sex.
Wake The White Queen chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Pmsl your a random person. Anyway interesting start,cant wait to see where it goes. xx