Reviews for Don't Let Go
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I cry everytime I read this story. I think I read it over 10 times or more.
JaniceC678 chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
LOVED the ending! Nice fake-out at the beginning of this chapter, by the way! LOVE that Dean had actually heard the stuff Sam had been saying to him at the hospital, and the resulting conversation.

The scene with them working on the Impala together was awesome.

(Oh, and going back to Chap. 1 for a second, I really liked Sam's recollection of, even when he was soulless, missing Dean in his life. I always kind of had that feeling too...otherwise, why REALLY come back for Dean and then hang around? And the idea of Dean trying to end his own life in the Impala and Sam saving him...that was awesome.)
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Same comments as I made elsewhere, but wanted to share here, too: OMG! I just finished the first chapter and I'm a blubbering MESS over here. Yeah, that ranks in my top 5 tearjerker moments for sure! There was no deathfic warning at the beginning, so I'm TRUSTING that you fixed him before the end. Right? And even though you consider this a Dean story...this is one of the best Sam angst/emotional pain scenes I've read yet. It just rang SO true to his character.

(And I'd LOVE to see a story for so many of those memories he's thinking about! Tell me you've already written them!)

One question I'm still mulling over in my own mind is about Cas' offer to heal Dean. I KNOW, I GET how unspeakably furious and hurt and betrayed Sam felt...but if there was even an outside chance that it might work...I dunno. Would he really have refused under the circumstances? Would Cas have listed to him? (I know...that would have wrecked the whole rest of the story, but it's still something to think about.)
ccase13 chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
I like to think that Tessa will always come for Dean when he's dead,even up to when he finally goes to his reward.
Zinfer chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Oh my gosh that's so beautiful. T-T they need more of these kinda stories in the series!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Great story. You had me going there for awhile. I did think you killed Dean. I am glad you didn't
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
What a sad story! Girl, I was almost crying over here! It ain't easy LOL

Pretty chick-flicky... It's a compliment! LOL I love angsty stories and this one is SO SO SAD!

Great, dear, really great

Kisses

Rosetta
Aelan010 chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
I freaking can't wait til Season 7. This story it makes me ache for the show to come back and see how close you are
twomom chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Loved this story! Very emotion packed and you paced it very well. My only problem is with John being abusive. I just don't believe he was ever abusive to either boy. Gruff and stern but never abusive. He loved them too much. Having said that, I enjoyed this immensely since Dean didn't die. Thanks!
casammy chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
GOD LIKE ME HAS MADE CRY! WHEN DEAN THIS ONE INJURED MAN AND SAMMY THIS ONE ONLY AND FEARFULLY, MY HEART SPLITS IN THOUSAND SMALL PIECES. THANK YOU TESSA FOR WHOM ONCE AGAIN YOU DO NOT TAKE TO YOURSELF MY IMPRESSIVE BIG BRO DEAN W AND I AM SURE THAT CAS WENT THE ONE WHO WAS TAKING CARE OF THE BOYS IN THE DARKNESS, HAVE THE HOPE THAT DEAN AND SAMMY AND HIS GREAT LOVE TO TO SAVING CAS
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
I'll admit you had me worried there for a bit. I was getting a stress headache while thinking you were going to let Dean die and I can't/won't read death fics, so I had to jump to the end just to make sure the brothers were together at the end of your story.

This was a very intense and emotional story. I did enjoy John making an appearance in the hospital room to be with his sons.

You did a wonderful job writing Sam and I didn't mind that you had Castiel be the one that hurt Dean. It was a nice twist and I could see Dean being the brunt of Castiel's anger if it meant saving Sam.

I had to smile as Sam worked on the Impala. I loved the brothers conversation in this chapter.

Though I did get a headache while reading your story, (only because I thought it was death fic and you hadn't warned us) I really enjoyed reading this.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
hotshow chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
I loved this story. Thank you.
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
*Deep breath* That was really unexpected! Loved it! I'll bet Dean is still stiff and sore, however.

I thought it unny reading Sam trying to repair the Impala. I'd imagine he had every single book necessary lying in every direction around that poor car! And no doubt He and Dean will have to repaint and polish her later on.

I liked how the situation involved Bobby and that you brought Missouri in for extra support-that was COOL! But in the end, you kept it between the boys. Nicely done.

Well, seems to me you've only opened more possibilities. Those plot bunnies of yours are EVIL! Maybe you need to start requiring them to have a license to be evil. LOL! Thanks again, Tammy.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Now that I'm blubbering like a baby... This was beautiful and terribly sad. I kept expecting Sam to be taken, too; that the memories of hell-locked there for 160 years-on top of Dean's death would do him in (and I'm sorry for the bad grammer, it's 5 AM)

I was surprised to see there's 2 chapters, honestly.

Anyway, I was also expecting Castiel to be at the boys' funeral. Now that'd be a form of regret even Sam couldn't carry.

I sure appreciate this story, Tammy. -
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
You keep totally making me think Dean is dead and then I'm a drooling sack of goo.

Thanks alot.