Reviews for Call Me Baby
AllThingsYaoi chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Oi, that was hawt XD
ayabirkin chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
hehehe, that was great. never thought grimmjow and ichigo would make such a cute pair (since i'm more of a ichixishida kinda girl) but this one works! more please. :)
Black-Rose23 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Very, very hot
thinkbleach chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
This was the hottest story ever! I got the biggest nosebleed! I want more...
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
this is reaaally good. i like the last sentence. made me laugh
Kanekiller chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
*tears of joy* That...must have been The best lemon I have ever read...PURE AWESOMENESS MY DEAR!
KroganThrashballer83 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Wow...what can I sau? Lol Well writtem amd full o smut. Lov

. XD
Ethelwyn chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Damn hot story, really. I wasn't quite sure about the pairing first, but I thought I'd give it try. And yeah, you nailed it. They're totally hot together and quite cute, too, in their own way. Good use of Dirty Talk, without overdoing it, or becoming too profane. Thums up.

Really good, sexy story. Thanks for sharing.
Orion'slover chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
HOT! That man could call you anything and it would still be orgasmic D
IlOvEmUsIcAnDyAoI chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Ok I love how you made Ichigo such a slut! hahah! Awesome story. Just awesome.
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
I thought it was so cute at the end when Ichigo said "I wuff yoo..." Awwwww xD Bless him

Great fic...very sexy *thumbs up*
FallynAnime chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
when i first read the word "bluenette" i almost lost it! ive never seen that terminology for grimmjows hair before! i LOVED it! 3
SexyBleachGuys chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Nice story! I love it love it love it love it! I was wondering when Ichigo would be sore, cause man, that was some hard on fucking. But then you brought it in in the end, so I am very happy! I know that I will read this one over and over and over!
Angelchan2012 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
HOLY FUCK! literally lol my tissue box was used up because of this ONE fanfic! AMAZING! totally awesome! Grimm and Ichi took their love to the Extreme! *smirks with nosebleed stains* with that said, on to the next chapter!
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
:D bravo! Adorable! And did you know that gay couples and lesbian couples stay together about 4x longer than modern straight couples? And also because they're so damn cute!

I don't know why I just said that but-

Really good story!