Reviews for Going Down Swinging
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I really like this story. All of the wolves at the cliff was cheesy though. I get the pack having to be there to control Embry but why did they bring their imprints? But there was a lot of strange mistakes and structure like the lack of paragraphs with every sentence having its own line and constant incorrect use of question marks. And how was Leah always growling if she wasn't a wolf anymore? Other then that and the constant breaks inbetwen their dialog to write things that should have been saved until after they were done speaking this was great. My favoriteLeah and Embry story by far.
SableUnstable chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I like it. Very much.
munlleca chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Great story!
Princessx chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Just wow! Fan-fucking-tastic! I can't believe u fit this into a one shot, it's about the best one ive ever read!
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Awesome! Happy they worked it out!
MissEllen chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This was amazing. Really, really good, it's just the right length, told the whole story without too many distractions, and all at one time. Maybe could have left the "Donna part" out, but I see why it is there, too, he needed to see that he couldn't be with anyone else, ever again. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Wow, this was so full of awesomeness! I loved it sooo much! They really are an awesome pair!
Sarin216 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Cute story... Never really thought about Leah and Embry together. You weaved quite the amazing story.
dkgors chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is the second of your stories that I finished today and I have to say they were both awsome! I didn't want either one to end. I asked for an epilgue on the Jake and Ness story but I want this one to continue, I love this pairing! I've read a couple stories with Embry and Leah but this one was the best and you have so much to add to it if you want. All the time that passed before Billy's death and Jake coming home...please think about it.

Take care, Dixie
ellie82 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was a great story with all the right elements! I loved Embrys POV and his relationship with Leah.
GracieBlack28 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Nothing wrong with a little crude, first person lovin' :) I'm always a fan where Embry and Leah are concerned! I have to say though, I was honestly a little worried that Leah wouldn't give in :) But who could say no to Embry Call?

Great job!
ABarbieStory chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
that was one of the most genius things ive read you should do a part 2!
bombon chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
super hot! super awesome!
shes-guilty-by-design chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I like so love this!

It was totally a good read you write stuff like this occasionally, it was so Lemony!
Babaksmiles chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
LOVED IT! Very unique plot line! I liked that Embry would have imprinted on her had she not phased! And possessive Embry was YUM! Thank you for posting!