Reviews for The Crow and the Suicide Angel
More plz
Seraphina Dragon chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
hope to read more
kandita chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Ugh! I really wish it was that petobismol haired girl that killed herself...moving along this is a bit different just from reading 2 chapters I surmise that this can be a really interesting story if u added some updates...I am a bit curious as to why Itachi ran away from the village(why he killed most of his clan)...and what really is the story behind Hinata and Itachi friendship? Also why is that girl plotting her own revenge? Did Sasuke turn her down as always? I also read the summary of the story and from what I saw his Itachi going to have some agreement with Oro to bring his friend back from the dead? And most importantly is Itachi the sole reason why she committed suicide? I read your authors note and I am being very careful to chose my words for review...
But it would be nice to update as well as ur other stories especially Itachi Ghost my favoriate
KagomeMarie chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Wow poor Hinata
icysu22 chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Itachi will come back for Hinata I just know it!
TwiliFay chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Well I have to say this, this is a lot better than the last one this looks so good so I cant wait for the next chapter.

Love Twili you biggest fan,
KagomeMarie chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
awe... sad
icysu22 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!1
in your dreams as well chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Sounds good
TwiliFay chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
She back and writting well too, we this perks my intrest, let us see how you weave your words, and what are the pic you paint. Ok im done with the metaphors fornow so, inothers ya ur back :)

This looks good r u goinging to Undate AOMN anytime soon?