Reviews for Roller Rink
Lindsey7618AwesomeasPercabeth chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Awww. There are so many versions of Malec ice skating and I'm planning on writing my own.
Anna.leishman chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
When you mentioned it I realised the Glee reference I love Glee!
Georgichan chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
this is awesome, but i don't really watch glee. I have watched a few eps. but not enought to gt the reverence.

but still.. so cute .
StarryOwlEyes chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
So this fic is near and dear to my heart, because I grew up on skates. I looooved roller skating! And still do! I though really love how Magnus was in this. It was too precious, and it was a nice change to see him so fumbly for once.

Very cute!
IamSpaceman chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I noticed the referance! Then forgot and had to go back... Then found it again! :D wonderful story, meh Canadian friend! Loved it :]
Immortal42 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Yes, I actually got the reference for once! It was the kareoke blond and the guy with a buttchin! By the way, I love the fic, it was adorable.
NoMoreYaoiHere chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I luz it!

Sooooooo cute! XD
Rattlesnake Smile chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Ah... loved it... and the reference to Glee.

Buttchin. It's funny cause it's true.
HikariMelody chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Aw! How sweet!
mbrattoo chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I love Glee but, I couldn't find the reference at all! This story is just super cute- especially with confident Alec and bumbling Magnus. Good job! :D
XxHushHushxX chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
course! soon as i saw it i thought glee!april!

3 it, awww magnus is 800, yet he dosent know how to skate! so mega awesome
Reipersecutoria chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
hahahahaahahh it was the first thing i realized: glee, specially april hahhahahahahaa i like that much! and aawwww i always love a good malec, a fluffy and cute, and awww i love this alec, lovely but not shy, i like that they swicht places sometimes! love it!

thanks dear Patricia! i admire you so! Rei!