Reviews for Not A Chance
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
great story
arte0135 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Harry slept with Ginny and leaves Draco without a second glance while he goes married her and now he's sorry? Sorry, but Draco should have move on. Harry cheated on him and left him without caring and now he loves him? Draco, hun, you deserve better than that piece of shit. Hate endings like this because if it had been Harry in Draco's shoes, authors would write Draco as a villian and Harry would have found happiness elsewhere. Hate that bias and frankly I am tired of reading stories like that.
OneShotMarvel chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Stupid Ginny! How dare she go to Harry claiming to have his child when her slut of a self got impregnated by someone else! And Idiot Potter! How dare you dump Draco for that little bint! And then you go to him after she and the darned child die? Seriously? Just what kind of a man are you? Draco deserves someone better!

Oh Draco, I wish you could love someone better than Harry, but since you love him and not another, I'm glad it all ended happily. Ginny's dead and you got the hero. Yup. I'm pretty happy with the outcome XD

Love it! I think it's perfect how it is as a one-shot. Great job with it
theslytherinprincess23 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I agree with you! Ginny is dumb! Nice job!