Reviews for Your Idea of Comfort
alljuststories chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
LOL, it's good to know that SOME death eaters love their family...
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Hmm interesting lol. Nice job. :)
Sheepyshavings chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Wonderful! It's a tad sad at the beginning, but I loved how you pulled it around at the end.

"Alcohol and sex is comfort?" is probably my favorite line. )

Great job and great use of the prompt! :D
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This was great! A unique twist on the challenge! :D great job and I like how you wrote Rod!
BellaPur chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Very nice take on the prompt D
Inkfire chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I loved this! Very original interpretation of the prompt, it's nice to see someone do something snarky out of that sentence :D I liked how you showed Bellatrix's unsettling fragility, it was well done - it seemed so... abnormal to see her this way, and the dialogue between them was pitiful, but really nicely done! I like your Rodolphus and how he behaves around his wife, how he manages to make her react... Great job :)
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Goodness! I don't even know where to start...

I thought you did a wonderful job with all the characters, though I started to hate Rodolphus towards the end and was glad when our favourite Black came back into her own, with all her trademark scorn back in place...

Still, that doesn't mean I wasn't glad to see Rod try to comfort Bella as best he could. I think you portrayed broken Bella well too. Good job!
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Ooh, I liked this! Such a unique take on both Belladolphus and the quote. I liked how you altered it a little, broke it up, made it so cruel and spiteful, it worked really well as something Bella would say.

I also thought that the way you had Rodolphus comfort her was perfect. He's her husband, and even though he knows there's no real romantic love between the two of them, he comforts her in the best (sexy!) way he can. Though. of course, part of me wonders if he really means to comfort her, or if he's just calling it comfort to take advantage of her weakness, the naughty boy. ;)

Nevertheless, I really enjoyed this. Your characterization of both was great, as was your take on the quote. Nicely done! )