Reviews for A Trip Worth Remembering
cemmia chapter 15 . 2/28
A little annoyed with her brother.. He can't force her home.. Good story, I liked it.
loventherussian17 chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
love it
jennatee07 chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
loved it!
redkazi chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
Really great story love thsr everyone has a little interaction great work
redkazi chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
excellent story, love the whole ZIrish/scots thing
loveorpain chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
awww
Venetiangrl92 chapter 15 . 2/21/2012
Great story going to start the sequel now! Hope she comes back! xoxo
DancinThroughLife chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
Totally enjoyed the story. I love me some Chibs!
Libster-1 chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
Nice story. However Chibs is actually Scottish, not Irish. Also Belfast and Dublin are is separate countries. But aside from some errors in geography, not bad.
tinkerbell6565 chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
great story!

looking forward to the sequel
dark-lelu chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
loved the new chapter can't wait for the next one
chibslover chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
your story was amazing! one of the best stories I have read in a long time! I like chibs character on the show and you made him out to be just the way i like him..you ate a great writer! I cant wait for the sequel! please let her come back..please
LC Doll chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
Ahhh! I don't know whether to be happy or sad. Her and Chibs were so cute together. I understand why she needed to leave but I don't like it. Hopefully she will be back in Charming so her and Chibs can be together. Love how you wrote Chibs, with his quiet trust in love, and that she would be back. Just tore at my heart, please don't hurt him. I can't wait for more. Please post the sequel soon.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
Love the story. Glad you are doing a sequel. : ) You update fast!
chibslover chapter 13 . 5/29/2011
WOW! ok almost freaked out when the gun went off but this update was awesome! I hope she doesn't leave and stay with chibs