Reviews for Of Babies and Betting Pools
Hainbuche chapter 3 . 5/1
knackig das ganze. netter oneshot. lg hayne
miranda ane chapter 3 . 3/1
This was well thought out and I loved it
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Love this couldn't stop reading
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
All a reader had to do was pay attention and they figured it out. This was terrific, my favorite of your mpreg stories yet.
Mukuro234 chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
:D great fic though it was frustrating not knowing who the husband was till th end :)
Daimao896 chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
I have nothing but smiles after reading this story :D
vreealnd.melina chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
awesome story i loved it :)
vreealnd.melina chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
OMG I love you and your stories and so far this is the best the only ones ive read are the ones where harry and draco get together this one is very different i love it :)
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Wow!
iwantausername chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
This was adorable. I had a feeling it was Charlie, but I was also thinking it could've been one of the twins. Very nice story.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
Great story. It was very cute and keep me wondering. I did guess Charles eventually but never thought of Bill and Draco.

Thank you.
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
This was very fun to read!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Charlie? I was thinking bill or him. oh lately ive started liking draco with bill even if this is the second story ive read of them in it so far
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
oh oh oh...I've not had so much *FUN* whilst reading a fic in /i/quite/i/ some time. ...kinda makes me wanna go find a famous person, marry them in silence, and play out this whole thing! lol...the paparazzi *would* go crazy, wouldn't they? heheee...

...if that does happen sometime in the future (...probably *after* I have finished high school and college, and found a way to meet a famous non-married person who is amenable to this), you know how to point the blaming finger to. -*
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Oh come now, we ALL know who the father is, especially since you, dear author, write so much of this pairing. :D thanks for the great story!