Reviews for Of Babies and Betting Pools
lil joker 1989 chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
This was a good story I really enjoyed it :)
shiftyless chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
awesome
musme chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
fun and fluffy
Crash Boom Bang chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
Loved the story! Ha Ha! Silly Daily Prophet.
Ex Mentis chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
XD I KNEW IT! Charlie was w/ Harry and Bill was with Draco! EPIC! lolz
Ex Mentis chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
lolz This is just as funny as I imagined. I'm pretty sure Charlie is Harry's husband, though I could be wrong.
Ex Mentis chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
XD This sounds like fun! I'm kind of confused though, who IS Harry's husband? It must be either Bill or Charlie. The next question is, who is Draco's husband?
Ped chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Oh, that was beautiful.

I loved how Harry and Company played with the minds of the Wizarding Public. Especially on their fears of Slytherins with their Golden Man-Who-Defeated.

Bravo.
bluetoads chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Great twist and very fun. I haven't seen this done before. (I would have thought they couldn't wait to get their own place though, esp with the baby on the way. That is alot of poeple to live with 24/7.) Xeno was a fun addition to the story.
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Aww that was really sweet. At first when I read the summary, I wasn't sure if I would like it. But I really did like it. You're an amazing writer and I really love the idea of this story.
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
I love this! Had anyone been around when I read this they’d have thought I’d lost my mind I was laughing so much.

I think I have it figured out who the father is, well okay down to two. I think it’s Bill or Charlie, it could be one of the twins but I really don’t think so. As for Draco, who you’ve only shown to be with a Weasley man but not which one, I think it’s one of the twins.

I can’t wait to see what happens next and find out for sure who Harry & Draco are with.
mikesh chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
aww, how cute!
Ichi-chan1 chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
cute lov it
Emerald Harkness chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Cute ending, never saw Bill and Draco together but it's seems like a cute mix. All the different dates was very funny. Happy Writing!
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Great job and I loved this story!

Kyuu out!