Reviews for Of Babies and Betting Pools
cookyc chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
now this is funny I can't wait to see the other dates
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Yay!
cascol3 chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Harry's husband is very sweet and understanding.
Emerald Harkness chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
oh goody no cliffy, thank god cause i would loose it lol. See that you changed the character thing at the top. Love the little trips lol very funny. Each guy was funny in their own way, just wondering if Bill was with fleur in this fic? Look forward to more of the trickery. Happy Writing!
krynny chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwww so adorable and funny just love it and yesterday when i was sick i reread all your fis which makes me want to scream thank you for being such a great writer. love what you are doing it truly rocks. thanks for writing such a wonderful story. you are the bomb.

hugs and kisses

krynny
FantasyLover74 chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
great chapter
Rainbow2007 chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
i love it
evilqueen06 chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
very cute. i like the dates.
allthingsmagical chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Loved this chapter. Thank you again for writing it. I can't wait to see how Harry's day with snape goes :)

Can't wait for chapter 3
Lientjuhh chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
hahah.. I find it fun.. Next chapter.. :) Well done. :)
Smurfanator chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Sounds like a lot of fun! Can't wait for more!
Emerald Harkness chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I was soo confused on who the father is until i read th pairing at the top and did realize it was Charlie. This will be very interesting indeed. Good idea to allthings magical, and great writing to marksmom. Look forward to the next chapter .Happy Writing!
Hermione Jean Potter chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Very funny. Great idea! Can't wait for the next chapter.
krynny chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
this is sooooooooooo awesome love what you are doing it truly rocks. thanks for writing such a wonderful story. you are the bomb.

hugs and kisses