Reviews for Shadow Arcana
CometGlider007 chapter 8 . 1/6
About time u posted! I love this fanfic . I don't mean to be rude but what took u so long. Anyway keep posting and plz be a bit early next time sry.
Ubersupersloth chapter 8 . 1/3
I don't think the age rating needs to increase at all. So long as detail doesn't go into the actual acts, you should be fine. Though this is just my opinion. Furthermore, if the moderators of this site make you change this story into an M rating, you might want to change your story because many people (myself included) don't like to read M rated stories as they are often pretty much literotica.
bunniesareninjas chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
*dies of laughter*
Surviving Devil chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Good story but theirs one thing I see as a type of mess up. *spoilers to the answer aka persona 3 fes* they find out personae are shadows. *end of spoilers*
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
you got a pretty interesting plot there!

please continue!
P3 Forever D chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
This is interesting. Names, hm? Well, I always call the Master of Shadows with latin names in my stories, cause it sounds quite good. Here's the list:

Magician - Magus (Yeah, I thought so too)

Priestess - Vates

Empress - Imperatrix

Emperor - Imperator

Hierophant - Papa

Lovers - Amantes

Chariot - Currus

Justice - Justitiae

Hermit - Eremita

Strength - Robur

Fortune - Rota Fortunae

Hanged man - Perfidus

There are few that doesn't fit though, like Robur for example. You might want to change it to make it fit more. As for Death... well, I just called him Death. I hope this helps you find a suitable name :). Keep up the good work and update soon please?
astral171988 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Great story so far. The part about their senpais having sex was hilarious. Also, minato losing his powers is a fresh idea and an intriguing one as well.

There were a few grammer problems in the beginning and i believe the story seems a bit rushed. You should spend time describing the scenery and atmosphere a little more to help the reader visualise better. Keep at it.
Chibi Studios chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Erm, perhaps:

STRENGTH: Aala, Aasimah, Alexandra, Acantha, Amarante, Nerida, etc.

Fortune: Aberthol, Mauris, Eile

Hermit: Kirai, etc.

Emperor: Mordread, Will

Hopes some of these names help, perhaps you could try going to a web site filled with names and their meanings? Thankfully glad and happy you updated, here's to wishing you good health.
Tira Misu chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I think that this could be interesting. I also like your slight AU. It makes my inner Junpei/Chidori fangirl happy. I feel your characterization was pretty good overall.

The first thing you need to work on off the bat is your grammar and structure. Remember, every time someone talks that should be the start of a new paragraph. I don't feel it was necessary to explain what agi was. Anyone who is likely to read your fic, should already be aware of what the different attacks are.

I recommend finding a beta reader to help. I feel it would do your fic a world of good. Overall, your fic is Okay. I hope you continue.
Project Zombie Shitstorm chapter 1 . 5/27/2011