Reviews for Side By Side
stars90 chapter 10 . 4/2
Beautiful story, absolutely wonderful writing.
Really glad it was Jim who set Kate straight about Rick.
southerngrammy chapter 8 . 2/14
Whew! Very draining chapter. I feel wiped out just reading it. Hopefully Kate has seen the light and will talk to Castle soon. Thank you for a beautiful story.
GT500RonSmith chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Lovely finish! No tears from this chapter! Thanks!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Amazing. Expecting another emotional journey based on season 5 endings. Please Please Please...
Guest chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Amazing chapter. WOW!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
This brilliant story remind me to remind you to write another wonderful one based on 5x19 to 5x24. Please Please Please... I am reading it for may be 10th time and everytime I am fascinated with your writing skill, your ability to traverse inside the complicated minds of human being and express the turmoil, pain, happiness, love... so wonderfully. Hope you do not make us wait for too long.
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Well, I am hoping she would like to go to the Hamptons! That would be a nice place to hide out awhile!
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Jim to the rescue! That had to happen I thought and it was the best way for it to come about since he and Castle had spent those days together by her side like that. Jim learned all he needed to know about the heart of Rick Castle! And of course, Kate always seems to not be on the ball when love is involved, just as Jim explained to her! Now, I think that Lanie could really strengthen Kate's resolve is Kate will just get her pulled aside to talk to her! I am out of tissues!
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Got rid of Josh, so that is a load off of my mind, but we still have Caskett, both of them in misery. One thinking that the man she loves is walking away from her and the other thinking he may be the reason she is in this hospital bed, and he nearly lost her and he is struggling with it. But, he does not have it in his soul to leave Kate Beckett if Kate Beckett needs him, let alone wants him!
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Not what I was hoping for, but she does realize how much this has hurt him, too. I am counting on you having Jim tell her who has been by her side everyday, all day long, and Martha or Alexis tell her how he is not staying at home day or night. She needs to know what she slept through! She needs to know how attentive her boyfriend has been compared to the man that adores her. Castle would never tell her.
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
I hate Josh! Really, really hate Josh! At least you didn't have him take Castle's chair! I think Jim would have made him move if you had!

Lanie was the best one to tell her I think. Esposito would have been my next choice as he has been vocal to her in regard to her relationship with Castle for the most part I guess, but they are close.

Let's get Castle in this hospital room!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
First with the mike, why not? You are a writer, AWM and his guys are writers, it is all fiction, this is just another way it could have happened! Very original, in my view.

I wanted Castle to be here, but her dad had physically set it up for Kate to understand that he has been there, every day with her dad. Faithful to her as she so wants him to be! When she sees him, if she can just see the pain of relief that he has just had to endure before coming in to see her, It will all be good! She just has to know where his heart is! If you show her that, I will be forever grateful!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Heart breaking for the man that loves Kate Beckett!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Site went down after I had written a really eloquent review, too!

As well as I can remember, I said something like this:

If Kate is suffering or in danger, Castle is going to suffer along with her or die trying to save her! That is the extent of his love for her, endless. We, as Caskett shippers, expect that and suffer along with him. It would be exactly the same if it was Castle suffering and Kate had to bear the pain for him.

You are doing a very fine job of writing this one.