Reviews for Side By Side
shutterloubug chapter 10 . 3/20
I...am just stunned. I am quite literally stunned by the sheer beauty and emotion of this piece, and of your writing. Once I started reading I couldn't tear my eyes away, and was completely absorbed in this wonderful little world you created for them.

I feel like you have all the characters spot on - not just Beckett and Castle, but the rest of the family too. I really liked the voice you gave to her dad. It definitely suited him.

And as always, your imagery is just delectable, always painting such a vivid scene on the page. That's something I personally really enjoy - not only feeling the words, but being able to see them too. Because I love seeing these two together :)

Seriously though, my EMOTIONS. I am feeling so many of them right now. And they're all good.

Thank you for this lovely, lovely story!
i am rereading this and this story still is VERY WELL WRITTEN

i am loving how you take the story

oh all the possibilities of how the aftermath of the shooting could go. I ADORED your story plots,

the apartment, how castle bought it and upgrade it so it will be safe for her but with

how castle sleeping in beckett's apartment,

castle crying in the empty stairway of the hospital (UFFFF. and the way you written is amazing too. "All alone in the empty stairwell of a busy hospital in the middle of New York, famous novelist Richard Castle put his head in his hands and cried like a child." IT CUT MY HEART WHEN I FIRST READ IT AND IT CUT MY HEART AGAIN WHEN I REREAD IT. *I LOVE IT*),

beckett's thought when woke up

Lanie, the boys, jim, even josh. OMG I LOVE HOW YOU WRITE THE CHARACTERS. Its the perfect image of how i wish the characters would act and say.

castle' act when first entering the hospital room when beckett already awake. looks brooding and hollow. OHMYGAWD YES YES YES YES YES YES! I DIDNT EVEN THAT POSSIBILITIES, BUT YOU WROTE IT AND I READ IT AND I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH IT HARD.

AJKLG

ALL THE THINGS

THIS STORY IS PERFECT IN MY EYES

I WISH THE SHOW WENT EXACTLY LIKE HOW YOU WROTE IT

BECAUSE UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF AS GOOD AS THAT 4X01 WENT, *THIS* IS WAY BETTER

WAYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER

3 3 3
Wonderful chapter. I loved it.
Love this. Such a nice writing.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
I really really didn't like the "Castle buying Kate's appartment" thing. And Kate accepting it like this was very OOC.
stars90 chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
Beautiful story, absolutely wonderful writing.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
Really glad it was Jim who set Kate straight about Rick.
southerngrammy chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
Whew! Very draining chapter. I feel wiped out just reading it. Hopefully Kate has seen the light and will talk to Castle soon. Thank you for a beautiful story.
GT500RonSmith chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Lovely finish! No tears from this chapter! Thanks!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Amazing. Expecting another emotional journey based on season 5 endings. Please Please Please...
Guest chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Amazing chapter. WOW!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
This brilliant story remind me to remind you to write another wonderful one based on 5x19 to 5x24. Please Please Please... I am reading it for may be 10th time and everytime I am fascinated with your writing skill, your ability to traverse inside the complicated minds of human being and express the turmoil, pain, happiness, love... so wonderfully. Hope you do not make us wait for too long.
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Well, I am hoping she would like to go to the Hamptons! That would be a nice place to hide out awhile!
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Jim to the rescue! That had to happen I thought and it was the best way for it to come about since he and Castle had spent those days together by her side like that. Jim learned all he needed to know about the heart of Rick Castle! And of course, Kate always seems to not be on the ball when love is involved, just as Jim explained to her! Now, I think that Lanie could really strengthen Kate's resolve is Kate will just get her pulled aside to talk to her! I am out of tissues!
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Got rid of Josh, so that is a load off of my mind, but we still have Caskett, both of them in misery. One thinking that the man she loves is walking away from her and the other thinking he may be the reason she is in this hospital bed, and he nearly lost her and he is struggling with it. But, he does not have it in his soul to leave Kate Beckett if Kate Beckett needs him, let alone wants him!