Reviews for Junjou Drabbles
animeskullgirl16 chapter 158 . 6/25
I'm glad you updated! This one's really cute and I love the domesticity and closeness that you have depicted! I can't wait for the next one!
luckyinugirl chapter 158 . 6/25
I wonder what the next chapter will be about lol
luckyinugirl chapter 24 . 2/25
I was getting a bit scared there for a moment! But I'm so glad it was just a dream!
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 73 . 9/11/2016
This chapter made me swoon.
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 60 . 9/9/2016
He challenged him.
By saying Akihikos story is an unrealistic turn o seduction it put Usagi in a "I'll show you" mind set. Then Misaki set forth another challenge bringing back to the story and how that won't work. Like uke reverse psychology.
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 59 . 9/9/2016
I love their interaction in this short, and their level of domestication.
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 30 . 9/7/2016
And so the Harry Potter hunt begins.
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 24 . 9/7/2016
Really great chapter.
Erotic. Not smutty.
Not to say smut isn't great but this is better.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 17 . 7/18/2016
I LAUGHED SO HARD! XDDD

HIROKI TEASED MISAKI WITH HIS 'RABBIT' KNOWLEDGE AND SUGGESTION!

HILARIOUS!
Random guy chapter 9 . 6/6/2016
Its Haru from 50% off
Pillow chapter 26 . 5/25/2016
You know, I'm quite bothered when Misaki refers to Usami as "Akihiko" instead of "Usagi". I prefer Misaki calling him Usagi because I really like how Misaki gives cute nicknames. Especially his lover.
zentraedi chapter 14 . 5/24/2016
That was really a stunning description, I love those moments whe Misaki is completely bowled over by Usagi-san. I btw love all the stories and just glanced up to see 157 chapters, wow!
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 157 . 5/23/2016
This seems like a very believable trait of Misaki that we don't get to see in the manga very often. I do think that he'd be fascinated by the sight of Akihiko working out- or just the sight of his muscular body covered in sweat, to be honest. I mean, I'm sure that there are many fangirls of Akihiko who'd like to see that as well :P
Thanks for the updates!
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 156 . 5/23/2016
Ah, I'm so happy to see another update...or two!
The way that you can describe casual moments and make them seem special is just amazing. I really like it! It shows how even the smallest events can be precious to people :)
I will never get tired of Akihiko making his trademark perverted remarks, haha.
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 156 . 5/19/2016