Reviews for Mislabelled: Alternate Ending Version
FireAndPowder chapter 1 . 6/15
OMG! I AM SO SAD! Your first one was so good and I was looking forward to seeing Sephiroth's growth and the d3velopment of their relationship... then you killed Cloud! Then when you gave me hope they were okay and together in the end... and you took that a way too! I feel like Sephiroth did when Zack tried to take away his new toy! On another note I loved the originality of your work, their relationship was beautiful...
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 6/7
Bawling my eyes out.
You are a very good writer.
naru-chan 92 chapter 1 . 5/2
I hate you so much.

I hate you for making such a great alternate end.

I cried man! I just cried! I loved it because it was so well written and made me sad! I'm gonna reread handle with care and mislabeled and forget this horrible, awesome fic! Because yes!

So yeah, shame on you for making me cry!

Great work.
Lala chapter 1 . 4/1
so touching. Good thing my tears remained tiny droplets in my eyes
Shinigami Clara chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
DAMN IT! EVERY TIME I READ THIS I CRY AND YET I STILL COME BACK TO READ IT EVERY SO OFTEN!
I hate and love you for this TT It's a beautiful story and damn if it doesn't make me cry a bucket every time X(

Thank you for sharing such a great story... now i gotta go and read the sequel with the good ending else i'll be sobbing the whole night

~Shinigami Clara
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
I can't believe how much I've cried reading this. It wasn't even a few tears, it was flat out sobbing :'( I'm glad this isn't the actual sequel. That helps a bit. Man, not even in death did they have the happy ending. Enough said that you wrote this like a pro. If there was an award so gut-wretching heart tugging mind-blowing angst, I would give it to you covered in tears and snot.
valkyrian priestess chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Ahhhh! This made me cry! Compared to the prequel, this made me more emotional. Handle with Care is absolutely lovely and made me squee with glee but this? This is so tearjerking and I loved it.
Black Fox34 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
GHAAAAAAA WWWAAAAAAAA... -blubbers into a tissue, choking and wheezing- Why did you write such a sad tear jerker? I've been crying since I read Cloud's head was bleeding and his eyes were open but no response from him when Sephiroth tried to wake him up. -weeps openly- You have got to make another where they find each other outside of the Lifestream. Please.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
My heart is broken. Haha.

Thank ya.
Ana chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
You made me cry. I'm crying. I didn't want to cry.
lala32903 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
THE FEELS. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
so anyways...
This story.. Is good. Sad and made me cry a little, but good.
My Ashland chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
God damn it! Can you comprehend the amount of liquid coming out of me!? I have a headache from crying so much! I'm surprised I'm not dehydrated from reading this! I knew the minute I read the warning that I was probably gonna cry, but this!? Fuck I'm crying as I type this! I was hoping the end would be bitter sweet, but no it was just a bunch of smelly onions in your face after having to chop a shit ton of onions, that should have only taken you 30 minutes to cut but because you were crying the entire time it took you an hour!... Now I will say I enjoyed the alternate ending, I hope nothing above gave you the idea that I hated it, I was just put out over the amount of liquid leaking from my face. So Good Job!
Anatheme Prince chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Holy shit!
I cry my ass out!
/ToT\\
This is so sad. Too saaaaad.
I'm crying so hard I can't breathe.
everyone falls chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
God I cried so hard you really have a gift so please continue writing. you are amazing
Angelwrath chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Ugghh. This was so sad. Sounds like eternal waiting...like hell. Did anyone know he was in for this? Souls dissolving in the lifestream.

Sniff.