Reviews for Mislabelled: Alternate Ending Version
everyone falls chapter 1 . 4/6
God I cried so hard you really have a gift so please continue writing. you are amazing
Angelwrath chapter 1 . 1/6
Ugghh. This was so sad. Sounds like eternal waiting...like hell. Did anyone know he was in for this? Souls dissolving in the lifestream.

Sniff.
MelodyPotterSnape chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I have tears streaming down my face right now.
bishifangirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
First of all, I am so glad that this is not the actual ending. That said it is beautiful in it's own heartbreaking way.
Nikokami chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
TTATT The least you could have done was make a happy ending for your sad ending! Omg I hate you.

No. I lied. I love you.

Please please PLEASE write more of this AU.

Although I do understand the need to write a terrible tragic alternate ending at times, especially when the genre you mainly write is sweet sweet vanilla W but I love HWC Seph and Cloud sooooo much 3
GoldenDragon326 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh. My. God.
WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS?
(I was gonna go to bed now (its almost 1am), but now I have to go back and re-read some of Mislabelled so I don't have this horrible tear-inducing story bouncing around in my head as I'm trying to sleep.)
Anime Hottie Lovah chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh god! I was happy and now my laptop keys have tears all over them!
AnnAisu chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
*sniffle...drip...sniff*
Just as beautiful as the happier ending...but filled with so much more despair. However, I did like seeing Cloud's mom, and I appreciated how everyone respected Sephiroth's choice.
W.Kathy chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
this is one of the most tragic yet beautiful piece of fiction I have ever read...truly heart-wrenching and touching...especially the last bit where Seph will wait forever for Cloud at the same spot even though he knew Cloud wouldn't be able to come back sooner or later. That's true love...seriously, thanks for writing this ending, though I liked the other happy ending too.

And yup, I needed lots of tissues when I was reading this.
Ivy.Lunar.Reid chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
...I've read all three, and right now, this just made me want to cry. It's so sad!
Sayonara7 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Okay I'm going to try and write a review while I'm hysterically sobbing. I was crying throughout the whole thing pretty much and only stopped crying when Seph found Cloud in the life stream.

But then you went and tore my heart up, when Cloud was starting to fade.

I get the ironic, tragic twist of it. In life Cloud looked after a mentally broken Seph and in death Seph looks after a mentally fading Cloud, but HOLY FUCK DID YOU HAVE TO PUT MY HEART THROUGH THAT?

I sobbed and just sobbed when I realised what was happening and even now I can feel caked up tears in my eyes. I've cried over fics but this is one of the few that's made me full on cry so much that I can't breath.

I applaud your skill as an author for being able to do this to me.
TheSilentDarkAngel chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
oh, this is sooo sad!
i was crying by the ending part. buckets, i tell you, buckets of tears.
and he's prepared to wait forever.
oh poor sephiroth!
excuse me while i bawl my eyes out.
Lurker chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This is my first ever time reviewing a fic, even though I have been reading on this site for over ten years. Through reading Mislabeled and Handle with Care, the highs and lows of your writing have thoroughly captivated me.

However, this alternate ending is just absolutely heart wrenching. By some strange paradoxical coincidence I also happened to be listening to "On The Nature of Daylight" by Max Richter. This piece of music by itself is enough to make me very emotional. Combined with the depth of feeling you put into this story, I could not help but weep and continued to do so for sometime after finishing reading his particular piece of fiction.

I am sure you have heard this a thousand times over, but congratulations on being an absolutely phenomenal author. I shall most certainlycontinue to lurk in the shadows to feast upon your written word whenever you deign to post something.

A sincere fan,

Lurker
S.Aravhyr chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I cried. I just couldn't stop the tears from flowing since Seph found Cloud all bloodied and- damn! You're good! Until the very end, it was so touching. Seph didn't give up on Cloud even in the lifestream and that's just so sad for him. *sob sob* Great job in making me cry XD
Elantrian chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I cried through two third's of this story and sniffled like an idiot in the rest.
I am sincerely happy that this isn't how you ended the story (considering what happened with Ballroom)
I think that my favourite part of this is also the part that had me crying the most; the fact that Cloud faded into the lifestream. I thought that the correlation between the way that Cloud took care of Sephiroth's fractured mind in in life and the way that a whole Sephiroth took care of a fading Cloud in death was painfully, beautiful.

So now I am going to go and read the proper ending now (I stopped at chapter five to read this) but I'd like to thank you for writing this alternate ending. It may have been depressing but it was enjoyable to read something of a "how it could have gone" before reading "how it actually went" (if THAT made any sense) and I just wanted to let you know that the extras are deeply enjoyable and that I hope that you continue to write them along with your full fledged stories and one shots.

(and please for the love of god please ignore my phail spelling grammar)