Reviews for Starts With Goodbye
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Oh my goodness... That was gut wrenching just to read. Poor Fin. Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
AWESOME!You captured the emotional side of them it!E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRR!
destiellove17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
ohmgosh, this was SO GOOD. I usually dislike one-shots...but if SVU were to end like this, I'd be one helluva happy woman. 3 Awesome job!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Incredible story! Very deep, emotional and moving! I really enjoyed it!
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I'm curious how they are going to explain Elliot leaving. The finale was very un final in my opinion! Thank you for keeping the stories coming- i need my El/Olivia fix somehow
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This is a beautiful one shot. (:
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
That's how it could be in s13 but they would still have to get Chris back for that last bit. Can't see it happening.
LittleSpooky chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I think it seriously sucks that Chris Meloni isn't going to be back for Season 13... I keep thinking: April Fools!
Ceciliacote chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I gotta say I am a Carrie Underwood fan, so when I read that title, I could not not read it... You got it good! The song is really expressed through the whole fanfiction. It was playing in the background while I read it, and there were enough emotions that I almost cry... it's really good!

;)

cecilia
OncerinLoVe chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Wow. That almost made me cry.

SVU won't be the same without them.
auri chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
thank you- beautiful story and very believable ending... personally, I just feel so I feel so cheated by Dick Wolf and NBC.
Connie chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I've been reading your stories for a long time, but never dared to review them because English isn't my mother language. I want you to know that I've loved everyone of them and this one specially made me cry (I'm not kidding, I actually cried!).

I'm so sad that Chris is leaving the show, I'm still trying to wake up from this horrible nightmare. I wish they made at least one episode to tie Olivia and Elliot's story up, the producers can't leave the situation like that, being that shooting the last images we see of Elliot.

I personally think that the show can't continue without BOTH of them (as another girl said "There's no Benson without Stabler"), it would be losing its identity, it already hurts to watch the episodes knowing Elliot won't be coming back.

I think we, the fans, should express our feelings everywhere, to see if we can, at least, try to convince them to make a proper goodbye for our beloved Elliot Stabler (now that they wouldn't be partners, they should end up together) ;). After all, Diane Neal returned as a guest star for an episode... I wish Chris did the same.

Closing my babbling up, I want to thank you again for writing so beautifully and giving us, your readers, the oportunity to dream with your stories. Please, keep them coming!
claudastar chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Absolutely perfect! I'm still mad though about CM leaving... but...
hopelesslydevoted2svu chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This is so beautiful! Thank you for writing such a wonderful plausible storyline for the ending of the show. I will not be watching season 13 because I would prefer to image it ending something like this then being disappointed by the realities. You are such an amazing writer and thank you so much for your story which always bring hope and happiness with them!
SaritaLissie13Ginevra chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
that was beautiful.

I'd love to see more about the s12 finale... it was an intense episode.