Reviews for Overlord of Souls
JDS62 chapter 16 . 4/20
Not fantasy, this is humour.
maatouk.k50 chapter 1 . 2/5
I love it.
atchoum35 chapter 16 . 9/21/2016
cool story , thanks, the crossover overlord/soul calibur was a good idea, too bad we don't see a lot of minions in the fights, but anyway good story.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/17/2016
My god, the hillariousness of the quotes you come up with to deliver.

The Last reference was rather entertaining.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/16/2016
Bit of a Ladies Man, our overlord, ain't he?

My first reaction to "..I'll make you less of a man then you already are". Was:

"I'll rip your balls off and sell them to a Krogan!"
-Commander Shepard
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2016
I see what you did there

Cataclysmic for the entire world
jlnorris75 chapter 3 . 3/1/2016
Good story but it seems one came before this one? I am not familiar with the overlord story but I like your writing
Reaper789 chapter 16 . 10/30/2015
This was so awesome that it deserves a sequal, enough said
Dinosaur Imperial Soldier chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I do enjoy your story so much and I am a such an extreme fan of Overlord games. I can create my Overlord crossovers as I soon as I wrote all of them.
Mr. Haziq chapter 16 . 6/6/2015
And... FAVORITE. The only thing I don't like about this story is that its finished...
envy34 chapter 16 . 5/4/2015
lolzs, family guy references, you just gotta love Quagmire!
mordreek chapter 16 . 2/23/2015
Hail to the king indeed, now that was a fun story. All the plot threads wrapped up as neatly as one could ask for. Although I am a bit bummed I didn't get to see Setsuka corrupted, but one can't have everything.

So Soul Calibre has been corrupted huh? That would explain how his son got his hands on her. The fight with Siegfrid was intense and a excellent climax to the end of the story. Thank you.
mordreek chapter 15 . 2/23/2015
Sweet resolution, the ladies get to eliminate those who would otherwise haunt their memories and the Overlord teaches a very brief lesson in common sense on the battlefield. Sophitia does seem to have the "corrupting others" part down pat, already after a new minion.
mordreek chapter 14 . 2/23/2015
A good character development chapter, giving us more insight as to this particular Overlord's deeds in the past and deeper insight/fleshing out of his character. I am enjoying the duality of his personality as he is sensibly Evil, not immoral and that makes him that much more dangerous and effective.
mordreek chapter 13 . 2/23/2015
Stomping bandits is like making fun of nazis, it's fun to do and nobody will say anything because fuck them, they're bandits! And Setsuka is certainly a tenacious little thing isn't she, have to respect stubbornness like that.

I was wondering how Taki was going to get her powers, and I was intrigued by the manner in which she received them. I like the different ways they have all gotten them so far in the story. Keeps the story going and adds to the feel of the plot.