Reviews for Overlord of Souls
Reaper789 chapter 16 . 10/30
This was so awesome that it deserves a sequal, enough said
Dinosaur Imperial Soldier chapter 1 . 10/23
I do enjoy your story so much and I am a such an extreme fan of Overlord games. I can create my Overlord crossovers as I soon as I wrote all of them.
Mr. Haziq chapter 16 . 6/6
And... FAVORITE. The only thing I don't like about this story is that its finished...
envy34 chapter 16 . 5/4
lolzs, family guy references, you just gotta love Quagmire!
mordreek chapter 16 . 2/23
Hail to the king indeed, now that was a fun story. All the plot threads wrapped up as neatly as one could ask for. Although I am a bit bummed I didn't get to see Setsuka corrupted, but one can't have everything.

So Soul Calibre has been corrupted huh? That would explain how his son got his hands on her. The fight with Siegfrid was intense and a excellent climax to the end of the story. Thank you.
mordreek chapter 15 . 2/23
Sweet resolution, the ladies get to eliminate those who would otherwise haunt their memories and the Overlord teaches a very brief lesson in common sense on the battlefield. Sophitia does seem to have the "corrupting others" part down pat, already after a new minion.
mordreek chapter 14 . 2/23
A good character development chapter, giving us more insight as to this particular Overlord's deeds in the past and deeper insight/fleshing out of his character. I am enjoying the duality of his personality as he is sensibly Evil, not immoral and that makes him that much more dangerous and effective.
mordreek chapter 13 . 2/23
Stomping bandits is like making fun of nazis, it's fun to do and nobody will say anything because fuck them, they're bandits! And Setsuka is certainly a tenacious little thing isn't she, have to respect stubbornness like that.

I was wondering how Taki was going to get her powers, and I was intrigued by the manner in which she received them. I like the different ways they have all gotten them so far in the story. Keeps the story going and adds to the feel of the plot.
mordreek chapter 12 . 2/23
I love it when the Overlord is chatty during a battle "Ole" that was a good one. Not to mention I utterly sympathize with him and his frustration at the various imbecilic crap that kept being attempted at him. At least the swordsman gave him a decent fight.

I have a feeling that Setsuka is all set to be his next Mistress, but I've been wrong before *shrug* either way, it'll prove to be entertaining.
Legionnas chapter 1 . 2/23
So which variation of the Overlord did you use, and by variation how corrupt did you make the overlord?
mordreek chapter 11 . 2/23
Work, work, work. It never ends but it begins. Soon as Ivy starts having fun, Hildegard gets needy and the city too. Still, a happy populace is a loyal populace. That was pretty clever of him using the domination spell to reboot the minds of the royal family. Although I do wonder if Ivy might be making little side trips to see how well her "pet" retains her training.

And Taki has finally given in to the inevitable. Maybe now she won't be so broken up and miserable.
mordreek chapter 10 . 2/23
A rather nice walk down memory lane, punting the pedestrians aside.
mordreek chapter 9 . 2/23
Looks like I'm not the only person wondering how 5 of the heros came back. Good fight scene but very suspicious.

Taki has fallen and fallen hard. So cute to see her struggle in denial. It will make it all the more amusing to watch her finally succumb.
mordreek chapter 8 . 2/23
Brock Adams serves the Overlord, not surprised. Kinda hard to argue with 2 ass kickings of supreme quality.

I couldn't stop laughing as Claw and the Overlord grew despondent over Hildegard's surrender into depravity. "What do you mean she LIKES it? Well, there goes the entertainment value for THAT victim".

The running fight between the Overlord and Taki was well done, especially the bit about her mind succumbing to the influence of the corruptive nature of the Overlord, thus gaining him a victory with minimal effort.
mordreek chapter 7 . 2/23
Hmm, so Hildegard will be perpetually tortured...kinky and appropriate for an Evil Overlord. Combined with the cat fight between Sophitia and Ivy, the end of the battle was almost as much fun as the fight itself.

To push your rival into an unknown land to die, how deliciously evil of you Sophitia. I see that now the Overlord likes watching them squirm in a myriad of situations. A man of a like mind.

I am not surprised I was wrong about Velvet but impressed that the depths of Rose's spite and fury could lead her to kill her own sister. No fury indeed, maybe if she had shown a bit more of that viciousness earlier she wouldn't have been tossed out on her ass.

Ivy becomes part elf and gets control over a very deadly and prickly plant hmm? I'm liking all these abilities that the harem Mistresses are getting. A nice touch of personalization.