Reviews for The Black Games
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 36 . 7/30
no bloodbending? the heck?
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 31 . 7/30
that doesn't make sense you say zuko is not a hunter but 3srlier you said his snares were better than kataras
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 28 . 7/30
so, one how is azula sniping these people with lightning, two, is her camp getting ambushed at all or do they just get to sit pretty
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 24 . 7/30
don't understand how ty Lee and Mai are so good at fighting when they shouldn't have been trained. they're province 2 or whatever and they aren't royalty.
TheFlyingHairPin chapter 37 . 5/25
This is possibly one of the best fanfics I've ever read. It's brilliant, absolutely brilliant (I sound like I'm channeling my inner Harry Potter right now, but that's besides the point). Judging by the first few chapters I read, I expected this story to be very well-written yet comfortably predictable. Well, no matter how many possibilities of the ending that I ran through my head, I can honestly say that I did not see any of that coming. I can't believe you've even managed to pull this off in such a beautiful way. I don't want the spoil it for anyone else who's come to the comments, but the last death (or second to last) made me unsettlingly sad. Maybe it's because I've always had a soft spot for this character. I really loved how you handled Katara's emotions. It's almost as if you're there with her, feeling everything that she's feeling. It felt surprisingly hollow to read those sections. Thank you so much for writing this.
Mari chapter 3 . 5/12
Just wanted to say I first read this fanfic YEARS ago and I still fondly remember it as one of my all-time favorites. I wanted to read it again and it’s just as good as I remember!
Cocofant chapter 37 . 4/7
This was an enjoyable read, an ATLA adaptation of the hunger games. However, I hate that your Author's notes are longer that the chapters themselves. It says this story is 183K words, but literally 80K of those words are authors notes. Please just PM them. Thank you for writing.
Big Dolla chapter 36 . 2/27
Can’t believe it took me thirty five to see that this is another fan girls wet dream
Chaichii chapter 27 . 12/16/2020
I was a teenager when I first read this story. Years later, this chapter still breaks my heart.
lulu2613 chapter 37 . 11/22/2020
That was absolutely amazing. You executed everything brilliantly from the characterization of the characters to the plot! Well done. And I am absolutely salivating at the mouth to read the sequel.
lulu2613 chapter 36 . 11/22/2020
I can’t believe Azula is dead. She wouldn’t have died if she didn’t take the time to linger in her assumed victory. Same with Jet.
lulu2613 chapter 35 . 11/22/2020
Aww Suki long may she rebel! Suki was from providence 12 and she was a rebel... hmm interesting.
lulu2613 chapter 34 . 11/22/2020
That rise with the moon and sun, respectively line it made me think of the movie Twitches.
lulu2613 chapter 33 . 11/21/2020
Another good quote for this chapter could have been “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can’t change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” -Reinhold Niebuhr
lulu2613 chapter 32 . 11/21/2020
It’s funny, not haha kind of funny, that the lyrics from Silent Night are what you used to preface this chapter. I was listening to O Holy Night when Zuko was comforting Katara when she lost Sokka.
2,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »