Reviews for The Black Games
greenamazon chapter 35 . 2/12
I don't usually comment on a chapter if there are more chapters posted, (I wanna know what happens!) but I read one of your comments to a reviewer where you talk about starting writing fan fiction and you mentioned Dramione. :) I love Dramione and I didn't like how Hermione and Ron got together, it seemed too forced, sorry, Ron comes of as a jerkwad to Hermione, even if he's a sweet character. In many ways Dramione reminds me of Zutara because they're both "what if" ships. Where they'd be better together and it adds so much to the story, not just the characters. I also love how you write ALL of your characters, all have something more than meets the eye, so they're not just present time blobs with no backstory or motive. (A villain isn't a villain because they felt like it on a whim) I look forward to reading more! :)
Astro Gobo chapter 37 . 1/22
You have made me dissolve into a pile of mush. Be very proud of yourself.
Like seriously, I started crying my eyes out and hugging my tissue box like there was no tomorrow, IN FRONT OF MY PARENTS AND SISTER, who had no clue what I was reading (they aren't ATLA fans and only my sister's a Hunger Games fan). They asked me what was wrong and I just blubbered out that they wouldn't get it...
Gaby.enoza chapter 22 . 1/17
I just fangirling so hard when zuko said "azula always lies" like OMG hagshsgs I swear I did not saw that coming and it great! my throat hurts so much after all the squealing
Rockit138 chapter 37 . 1/11
That was extremely well written. Great job! I'm dead inside now, but I'll learn to cope
Foenix8 chapter 29 . 1/9
Ooh I really love Mulan and a Zutara version would be even better.
I totally love this!
lifesvs.reality chapter 37 . 12/10/2016
I just have say, and I know you wrote this YEARS ago, but this is the most phenomenal piece of literature I've read in my entire life. you made me laugh and cry and squeal. I swear to god I cried THREE TIMES. you are the best fucking person in the world for me right now. this story gave me shivers. this story is something i'll bethinking about for a really long time, and this I can guarantee. I don't even know if I'm ready for the sequel but I swear to god I was shaking with shear emotion at some parts. This story has consumed my life for the past week and every thing you are trying to convey, was seamless. I'm not over exaggerating. Just- Thank You
YuukiKiryuudarkangel chapter 36 . 12/4/2016
Can you do a follow up? Of when Katara revives Zuko? Cliff-hangers are nice and all, but I think I cried enough these past 10 chapters to deserve a happy ending one shot.
CelticSun14 chapter 28 . 11/13/2016
The part about Katara and Zuko each trying to shield the other from the rocks is a brilliant piece of writing-a really simple move at first glance, but so emotionally loaded. I guess it all ties in to what you said about them going from fighting to saving each other in an instant-which is also one of my favorite parts of their relationship dynamic.
CelticSun14 chapter 27 . 11/13/2016
No idea how long ago this chapter was written, or if you still read reviews for this story; but I just had to say that I've been reading it nonstop for about 4-5 hours now and it's currently 4:30 AM and this chapter actually made my eyes well with tears. So good job?
Guest chapter 37 . 11/5/2016
Don't listen to the negative comments! This fic was emotional roller coaster that hit me hard in the feels. Thank you for making it so realistic even though it hurts.
ExperimentalNotion chapter 37 . 11/2/2016
Hi!
Loved the read, but hated the ending, and I'll tell you why: in the Hunger Games, it ends with two victors, and since your main characters were marked Zuko and Katara, I came with the not unreasonable expectation that Zuko and Katara were going to finish together. The story seemed to support this, bringing them close together and making you care for them. Let me be blunt: HAD I KNOWN THAT YOU WERE GOING TO KILL THE ROMANCE I WOULD NOT HAVE READ THIS STORY. Especially since Zuko is the crown Prince, I was waiting for them to find a way out. I am not going to read the sequel, because I don't care what else happens: Zuko is dead, and I read this story so I could see Zuko and Katara live and love, and that's not wjat happened.
It would be awesome if you could put a disclaimer in the summary saying "ONLY ONE VICTOR" or something to that effect, so people like me know to pass your story and read something else.
Thank you! It was a wonderful read for the first 36.5 chapters! Keep writing.
Cereus-Catalina chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
Great chapter, I love her dress! So excited for her to meet Zuko.
Cereus-Catalina chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
I was wondering how you were going to squeeze Zuko in there, good job! Although, my first thought was that the Fire Lord was putting his kids in there as a way to determine who was worthy of being his heir. Because one of them would win of course, being exceptionally trained fire benders.
Cereus-Catalina chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Wow... If the Hunger Games was like THIS I might have read more than one book, and more than one movie.
1,906 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »