Reviews for The Black Games
carolynxleigh chapter 12 . 1/24
i literally love jet so much in this story
Zutara4eons chapter 37 . 8/27/2022
omg I know I'm years late but this was sooooo good. I can't wait to read the next 2 in the series. I've read and seen hunger games, but wasn't a huge fan of the series. this was outstanding, bravo
hoeforgrimmjow chapter 33 . 8/9/2022
I don't understand why katara can't heal yet. it didn't seem complicated in the seriesss
sweetangeleyes28 chapter 37 . 3/15/2022
It’s been years and I still come back to re-read this entire series. It is so good and it never fails to move me emotionally. Thank you for this wonderful art.
alyssaz2410 chapter 1 . 2/3/2022
How does this story not get more recognition?! Having read (and watched) the Hunger Games, and watched all of ATLA, I think this story is much better and has more depth to it than the Hunger Games, and the romance between Katara and Zuko is far more believable than either canon romance between Katara and Aang, or the one between Katniss and Peeta. I can't emphasize this enough, this is my favorite Zutara story ever, and has become, in my mind, the real Hunger Games story. It may be fandom work, but it's far superior to the original!
Skinwalking chapter 37 . 12/9/2021
Just finished binge watching this in one seat..
My my, your talent in writing is second to none. I have read at least 100s worthy fics from all sorts of fandom, but this one is the most addictive and immersive so far
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 36 . 7/30/2021
no bloodbending? the heck?
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 31 . 7/30/2021
that doesn't make sense you say zuko is not a hunter but 3srlier you said his snares were better than kataras
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 28 . 7/30/2021
so, one how is azula sniping these people with lightning, two, is her camp getting ambushed at all or do they just get to sit pretty
InsaneSmirkingRevenge chapter 24 . 7/30/2021
don't understand how ty Lee and Mai are so good at fighting when they shouldn't have been trained. they're province 2 or whatever and they aren't royalty.
TheFlyingHairPin chapter 37 . 5/25/2021
This is possibly one of the best fanfics I've ever read. It's brilliant, absolutely brilliant (I sound like I'm channeling my inner Harry Potter right now, but that's besides the point). Judging by the first few chapters I read, I expected this story to be very well-written yet comfortably predictable. Well, no matter how many possibilities of the ending that I ran through my head, I can honestly say that I did not see any of that coming. I can't believe you've even managed to pull this off in such a beautiful way. I don't want the spoil it for anyone else who's come to the comments, but the last death (or second to last) made me unsettlingly sad. Maybe it's because I've always had a soft spot for this character. I really loved how you handled Katara's emotions. It's almost as if you're there with her, feeling everything that she's feeling. It felt surprisingly hollow to read those sections. Thank you so much for writing this.
Mari chapter 3 . 5/12/2021
Just wanted to say I first read this fanfic YEARS ago and I still fondly remember it as one of my all-time favorites. I wanted to read it again and it’s just as good as I remember!
Cocofant chapter 37 . 4/7/2021
This was an enjoyable read, an ATLA adaptation of the hunger games. However, I hate that your Author's notes are longer that the chapters themselves. It says this story is 183K words, but literally 80K of those words are authors notes. Please just PM them. Thank you for writing.
Big Dolla chapter 36 . 2/27/2021
Can’t believe it took me thirty five to see that this is another fan girls wet dream
Chaichii chapter 27 . 12/16/2020
I was a teenager when I first read this story. Years later, this chapter still breaks my heart.
2,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »