Reviews for The Black Games
animalllover chapter 14 . 9/24/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PRONTO! I LOVE this story sooo much :D keep up the good work!
author12 chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
I really luv thiz i wish I could write stories thiz good...well I do write good but I kinda get writers block toooo quickly... Keep up the great work, n srry 4 da rambling
RedOfTheFourSword chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
Please continue, I love where this is going

SamanthaNikole chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
I'm thinking its Zuko? Guess I will have to wait and see...
mikoamaya-hikari chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
Well, this was certainly interesting. I was really disappointed because it strongly hints that you really are going to have only one victor, which is so sad. But I shall still read this story even if I believe it most likely will be completely tragic with no true happy ending! And I was overjoyed to hear there would be a sequel! XD

Well, this little bonus definitely sounds like Katara's character! It doesn't really fit my image of your Sokka, Suki, Jet, Smellerbee, Toph, Aang (definitely not), Azul, Mai, Ty Lee, or the people I don't remember names to. Which, again, makes me sad because Katara deserves a happy ending...*pout*

So, ideas, huh? Hmm...Ideas, ideas...Well, the only one I could think of would only work for the sequel itself, if you choose to continue giving out bonuses. Alternate endings. I think everyone would love to see endings where their favorite character was actually the victor. Other than that, I'm drawing a blank, which doesn't help with bonus content for this story.

OH! WAIT! Side story romances! I mean, like little, could-have-beens if the Games hadn't happened. Like if Zuko met Katara in District 9 during some royal tour of the Empire or something. Things like that! Hmm, well, I guess that's the only one that's possible since other characters wouldn't be able to meet outside of their districts...Oh well, it's still an idea!

Well, gotta go work!

Ja ne!

MikoAmaya

Since this was a bonus instead of a real chapter, I'll refrain from questioning characters simply due to lack of time to think of them. Bye!
mikoamaya-hikari chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
I just realized you said we could ask two questions per chapter, so here's my second question!

Katara, if you, Sokka, and Aang were all eliminated from the Games, who would you want to win?

Sorry about that! I'll read the author's notes more carefully from now on!

Ja ne!

mikoamaya-hikari chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
*sighs dreamily* Ohhh, what a, like, totally wonderful chapter. Mmmm...I could just, like, totally snuggle it!

OMG, I, like, totally LOVED the phoenix! It was, like, totally awesome! I, like, totally can't wait for more! So, like, totally update ASAP!

Here's a, like, totally great question for Jet!

Jet, so what, like, totally horrible thing happened to you during the Gauntlet to make you through up?

Well, I, like, totally have to go!

MikoAmaya

Like, totally sorry for all the "like, totally" in this review. I made a, like, totally idiotic bet that I could do a whole review using that phrase in every actual sentence in a way that makes sense (sorta) for $5.
LookMeInTheStars chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
WOW seriously so intense. I still can't believe that when it comes down to it whoever the winner is is going to have to kill the people closest to them and if the winner happens to be either Katara or Zuko, I don't know how I'll be able to go on knowing that one of them is dead! Ah, so sad. The sequel already is looking like its going to be just as awesome as this one!

It also annoys me that you only have 210 reviews in 14 chapters for how awesome this fic is. This is one of the best ones I have ever had the pleasure of reading. So unique and different. Love. People, review more!

I also wanted to mention this before, but I totally agree with the person who requested a scene where Zuko ties her to a tree and kisses her senseless. Just sayin...

How many chapters are you expecting this to turn out to be? Just wondering.

Looking forward to the next update, needing a constant distraction from Calc and Chemistry homework and studying.
AvidReader4EVR chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
"For the fire nation"? "' WE' deserve freedom"? Is Zuko the winner? What happens to Katara? Everyone else... dies? Omg... soooo many ques! Gimmie another chapter so im closer to the right ansrs! D
Zuma12121 chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
i thought this was a Zutara romance! what the hell is this about them all dying? i knew it would happen, but ya'know, Zuko & Katara can't die, & this chapter sounds like Katara's p.o.v...
Just Nine Letters chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
This is a three WOW review, which are very rare in my book.

WOW #1: I absolutely loved this Sneak Peak, it's gotten me SUPER exited for the sequel. WOW!

WOW #2: I inspired you! Hazzah! This is fantabulous! WOW!

WOW #3: Well, this really dosen't qualify as a WOW, but three sounds better that two. I still do like the Hakoda/reactions thing. But, then again, I AM a little biased. You know, considering I suggested it in the first place. WOW!

Thanks so much for this totally WOW story :D
smileyfox5150 chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
nice intro - very moving. i just dont want anyone to dieee :( oh well. maybe they all excape and go be happy insurgents togetherr? id like that very much :)
AnnaAza chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
Now THAT prolouge grabbed me by the throat! I am nervous! Who survived? Did everyone else die? But this seems epic.
Black Firelight chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
Hmmm...i'd like to see inside the mind if Ozai. XD
sparky's sugar queen chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
I love this story so much! So suspense filled, I usually perfer a much more fluffy story but I am really into this and how the relationships will evolve! Hurry and update please!

Zuko, does it affect you in any way to see how close of a relationship Katara and Sokka share compared to you and your sister? And please show more of your shmexyness self for your adoring fans :)
1,712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »