Reviews for The Black Games
AvidReader4EVR chapter 23 . 12/28/2011
Damn Suki! Somebody needs to kill her already! Lol.
Jane Keybored chapter 23 . 12/28/2011
Oh wow I could have read SO MUCH MORE of this chapter! Your hallucination scene and description of Katara's inebriation was right on! I'm kinda bummed there wasn't more of it!

Hm. Interesting, Zuko has quite an opportunity here. He could easily kill off 4 contestants right now, and be 'that much closer' to victory. They probably wouldn't even really feel it-it would be Aang's wish come true! Jet might welcome it, he doesn't seem to be holding his venom well. But for some reason, Zuko lets this opportunity pass. HM. :D

I watched the trailer-it was super cool! Nicely done Zutara224!

MAN I love this story
me38242 chapter 14 . 12/28/2011
i'm rereading your entire story because i love it

and this kind of feels like, to me, Zuko. Hmmm.. we'll see! Hopefully soon! When do you think you'll be done with this story? I hope before June :( :( :(
Justice Tokidoki chapter 23 . 12/28/2011
Great chapter! I can't wait to see how the bonus chapter turns out!
Emily chapter 23 . 12/28/2011
Azula, do you think that your brother would have a chance at winning the game if he didn't have you as competition? And would you want him to win if you were not his competition?

Zuko, would you want Azula to win if you were never her competition and didn't know any of the other tributes?

Actual review, I really enjoyed this last chapter and can't wait to read more soon thanks.
Kailigh mobile chapter 23 . 12/27/2011
Update more often Dx. And are you going to have both tributes of the provences win or abandon that part of the book completely?
AnnaAza chapter 23 . 12/27/2011
Whoa. Suki is totally bad-ass! Sokka: pride goes before a fall.

Scorpion bees are like cactus juice, huh?
DestinyCrusader chapter 23 . 12/27/2011
Where do I begin?

Deep Breath.

Okay, you don't know how crazed you've got me about this story. I checked FanFiction like a millions times each day, hoping the next chapter was up. I don't know how you deal with such expectation! Like seriously, I'd feel overwhelmed. But I just have to say, and I've been thinking about this a lot, I actually do remember considering writing a Hunger Game FanFiction, but I never imagined ATLA as a crossover. And, honestly, I don't want to write a HG FanFiction flat out. Why? Because I know how HARD it would be. I'm a real softie, and I find it hard to let bad things happen to my characters, which is a real weakness, I know. But you. Wow. I'm not saying you're cruel in any way, you're... amazing. You write about characters dying or coming close to it, but at the same time, I can tell it's not... fun? This is so hard to explain. You write in a way where we can tell that although dying is not something you'd like to happen to these characters, its something inevitable and its real all the same. Does that make sense? :P

I really couldn't have chosen anyone better to write this FanFiction. You are a legend in my heart right now. Seriously. I love how there are a lot of unexpected twists, and events that are just... unexpected? Haha, I'm at a loss for words. Like that Pheonix scene. And how you tie everything together so tightly its hard to think you aren't some goddess... are you?

And about that past tense thing, I did realize you wrote in past tense when Katara was thinking about the past, but I did notice it was done on purpose. And I know how hard writing in present tense can be, since I'm writing a story in present tense and I accidently wrote a whole CHAPTER in past tense before I read it a few days later and found out.

Anyway, sorry, getting off topic with this. So, um yeah. Love how this is realistic. I'm glad she didn't kill Chan, because that would so not make sense. Katara's not invincible. No one is. And you show that perfectly.

Apart from the actual plot, which in itself is unbelievably great, the way you write... it's so smooth, and such a prefect tone for this story. I prefer this to the original, really. And now when an ATLA episode is on I can't NOT think about this. And the depth to everything, the quotes and the feeling behind every sentence...

in short, you're amazing. Update soon, but take it easy because I bet its probably not the simplest thing in the world, updating this fast. Take your time. But not too much, kay, or Imight possibly die?

I have a question for Sokka, by the way. (Oh and I love how you do this as well! It's awesome!) Describe how you feel about Suki in five different words. (Like adjectives, lol)

And just to add before I post this: (and do show this comment to your friend) that trailer was freaking awesome! It was epic! It almost outlined this story perfectly! I've watched it three times already. :) Like, just now!

Oh, and I really hope this review made you smile. It's the least we can do. This story is helping each day go by. Really. :D
the last of the blue roses chapter 23 . 12/27/2011
This maybe to early but I think Zuko is going to win. That's my guess but it'll probably change when I read it again :P
DieHardDanny chapter 23 . 12/27/2011
the way you outlined thiz story iz unique unlike others that copy the book word by word. you keep ur readers on the edhe of their seats. I cnt wai continue:)
ligeisa chapter 23 . 12/27/2011
Your update is unfailingly the highlight of my week :). Can't wait for the bonus chapter!
Random Reader chapter 23 . 12/27/2011
Still enjoying this story very much! Though as throughout the entire thing, I'm still hoping/praying that you pull a surprise and manage to give us more than just one survivor. Maybe something trickity so there's only one recognized "victor" but not everyone else dies? Wouldn't have to be the almost double-berry suicide at the end of HG.

Yeah, I'll admit I'm still pulling for Zutara to survive past the first series. I think it's pulled off better here than the romance in HG, though Keeta had cute moments. But it'd be cool to see multiple survivors regardless of who they were.

Poor Aang. If you die, I hope it is painless too. That goes for pretty much everyone in there.

Speaking of which. Aang, you sound pretty resigned to not winning, which I can see given your admirable holding to your morals. But you are with and supporting a group that does kill. If you could pick someone to win or help them win, who would it be? You and Katara seem close, Zuko could definitely be swayed to use his influence to try and cancel these horrid games, and Sokka might be able to offer some inventions to a rebel cause. Horrible to ask you to choose, but... Any thoughts on if/who you might support in this?

(That question is doomed to be edited down if it gets chosen. Whether it is or isn't, thanks for reading. :P )
roofabutton chapter 23 . 12/27/2011
love it!
animalllover chapter 23 . 12/26/2011
OOOOO I wanna know who she kills like NOW! :D

Anyway, keep up the amazing work...and yes I do check every day to see if you have updated...yep I have no life haha ;)

I LOVE THIS STORY!
Grffygirl chapter 22 . 12/26/2011
One I love The Road Not Taken. Two is a character question. Suki, how long where you watching their camp? Three is a question for you(the author). Will Suki be like Foxface? And will we see anymore of Toph? Besides Azula, she's my favorite character on the show.
1,907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »