Reviews for The Black Games
ladyjane025 chapter 18 . 11/17/2014
Toph! I want her to make it out alive, but there can be only one.
ladyjane025 chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
They are widdling down, love the zutara interaction!
ladyjane025 chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
Love the character responses and now bonus chapters, very clever! The phoenix was awesome! Could really picture it as described.
ladyjane025 chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Hmmm, thinking zuko might be in that cave.
ladyjane025 chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
It wouldn't surprise me if Jett took out Song. I love the last line, very clever.
ladyjane025 chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
I'm placing my bet that Smellerbee will be the first to die. I'm sure core cannon will make it for a while, pick off the minor characters. Wish list that Katara blold bends Azula.
ladyjane025 chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
Love katara 's fierce pride and spirit.
ladyjane025 chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Wow, getting into this story.
ladyjane025 chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
June was perfect. Love their costumes,. I old really picture them.
ladyjane025 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Interesting combination, like it so far.
SkepticalBeliever chapter 37 . 10/30/2014
I was in disbelief that Zuko died for like the first half of this chapter. I just couldn't imagine it, even in the realm of fanfiction!
Then around the time she started congratulating herself for making the Capital hate the games, I lost it. And then Lu Ten showed up and I was a goner. I cried big, fat, ugly tears. Are you happy?

Seriously though, I did really enjoy this story, even if I feel emotionally traumatized by it.
SkepticalBeliever chapter 27 . 10/30/2014
That one killed me. So freaking sad. T.T
SkepticalBeliever chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
If I were a sponsor, I would totally bet on Katara. I wouldn't pick a fight with her for the same reason why I wouldn't pick a fight with a mama grizzly bear.

I know characters are going to die. And apart from Katara, Sokka, and Zuko, I am most dreading Suki's death. You haven't talked much about her yet, but she was a personal favorite during the show.

I love this story so far and am so glad I stumbled upon it.
SkepticalBeliever chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
I will admit, I got a little misty during the goodbyes with Yue and Hakoda. I am anxious to see how this all turns out.
SkepticalBeliever chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Not Sokka!
I love how you mixed The Hunger Games with Avatar. This may only be the first chapter, but I think you are doing both stories justice.
1,936 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »