Reviews for The Black Games
Kimmytrainer chapter 29 . 4/27/2017
When's it gonna be the full moon? I wish she was paying more attention to it :(
Kimmytrainer chapter 28 . 4/27/2017
I knew you killed Toph. Dammit I love her! I guess I can only hope that she maybe did escape into the tunnel after all. I doubt it, though. Seems to me she fulfilled her role. Well, with only Suki, Ty Lee, Azula, Zuko, and Katara left... I wonder what will happen next? Maybe Azula will win after all, and Zuko and Katara will both escape through the tunnels. With a sequel coming, I find it hard to believe that you'd let either of them die. Besides, if no one escapes the games, then there was no point in Toph's whole plan, and that's just bad writing. You're a good writer, so I'm certain there won't be an issue with that.
Kimmytrainer chapter 27 . 4/27/2017
Okay, so there were six left and then someone died. Azula shot lightning towards Katara and Toph, and Katara didn't die because it's her pov so we know she heard the cannon somehow. If it was the lightning, it was Zuko, Toph, or Suki that died. But you said it would be a surprise, so I doubt it's Suki. It's either Toph or Azula. Ty Lee and Suki just aren't emotionally important enough to the majority of the readers. Either the lightning killed Toph, or someone killed Azula somehow. That would be the dramatic thing, anyway. It's probably Toph, especially since she served every piece of her purpose that was hinted at so far in this story (the tunnels are done, she told Katara about 13 and Zuko, and she saved Katara's life) but I really don't want to believe that. I hope it was Ty Lee or Suki. Oh, also, obviously the Suki and Sokka romance didn't happen.

Speaking of, you made me cry. I almost never cry over things I read, but Sokka's death was just so emotional that I had to. I'm not surprised he didn't make it through the story, but I am very sad. Zuko better stay by Katara and help her heal. If he can, anyway. I still think he'll be the one to win.
Kimmytrainer chapter 25 . 4/26/2017
Wow, only 8 left, and both sibling pairs are still alive. I'm still certain that Katara will go with Toph, and if Zuko isn't invited then I'm pretty sure he's the one that wins the game. It is Zutara after all, gotta keep them both alive if possible. On another note, Azula is way too strong! I mean, not for the story necessarily, but more for anyone to be able to kill her. She shoots lightning for the kill like she's skipping stones or something! Not that that's easy, but it is for anyone who knows what they're doing. Geez she's a total monster. I hope Zuko and Katara take her down.
Kimmytrainer chapter 24 . 4/26/2017
Aww no Aang! Sad :( I expected him to die, at least until the Toph thing came up, and I'm not surprised because I think he serves the plot better this way, as sad as it is. Was he the Rue death or will that still be happening? Also, I'm super irritated by Suki. Really don't like her in this. Also, about Mai, Zuko seemed a little more out of it than either Jet or Katara, despite the venom. They really should have killed her.
Kimmytrainer chapter 23 . 4/26/2017
Hmm there's only 3 groups still left, right? The three girls, Toph and Matsu, and Katara and co.. I hope they all wake up, but I'm assuming they will. That'd be a stupid way for them to die. Suspense is good for drama, though.
Kimmytrainer chapter 22 . 4/26/2017
So how many times have Zuko and Katara saved each other now? The first fall (mostly Katara saves Zuko, if I remember correctly), the Gauntlet (Zuko saves Katara), the second fall (Zuko saves Katara again), escaping the water cavern (mutual effort), the poisoned arrow (Katara saves Zuko), fight against Chan (Zuko saves Katara). I must be forgetting something, because that would mean Zuko saved Katara once more than she saved him. Hmm...
Kimmytrainer chapter 21 . 4/26/2017
Oh dear, well I hope Zuko lives and at least one more fire bender dies. Maybe the other death will be Smellerbee? I'm shocked that Jet didn't just kill Zuko in cold blood while he had the chance. Seems he's not all evil. I appreciate that, in a way. Nice going.
Kimmytrainer chapter 18 . 4/26/2017
Well looks like I'll get my wish after all of people escaping. I'm guessing someone like Zuko wins and doesn't realize that the other people are still alive, and that's why he sounds like he's the last survivor. Toph would probably never take him with her in this story. But I guess who knows? Sokka and Katara stay together, so unless Sokka dies, he goes with them. Aang could go, too. Suki is probably too suspicious for Toph. Wonder why Toph wanted to spare Katara? Hmm. Well this will only get more interesting.
Kimmytrainer chapter 15 . 4/26/2017
I feel like Aang would have accepted death going into the Games and would have just been happy that he wouldn't be alone once he befriended Katara. I don't think he'd expect or even hope to win. But who knows, I guess. Anyway, who died? Smellerbee? Jet? A fire bender who isn't Zuko? I'm cool with any of those. Haru or Suki would be okay, too. Geez, I lack serious morals when it comes to stories. Hmph. Eh, anyway, moving on!
Kimmytrainer chapter 14 . 4/26/2017
Darn so it really is only one person who wins. Well, it's obviously not Azula because she's power-hungry and wouldn't care about all that. Not Jet because he's too angry at everyone in the fire districts. I'm betting on Zuko. Could be Katara, or even Sokka or Suki, though, if Suki has a change of heart somehow. Not Aang or Toph, I don't think, although I wouldn't mind if it was Toph. I suppose it could also be Ty Lee, but I doubt it. Doesn't sound like Mai. Don't think Smellerbee can win, and On Ji or Chan would be a joke. Gonna go with Zuko still.

1. Zuko
2. Katara
3. Sokka
4. Suki
5. Toph (because I love Toph)

I'll stop there. I'm probably gonna have a love-hate relationship with this story. As for the Rue character, I don't see it being Toph or Aang because that's too obvious. Maybe Sokka or, god forbid, Zuko. Gonna keep reading now.
Kimmytrainer chapter 13 . 4/26/2017
Six eyes? So three people. Who's traveling in a group of three? Toph shouldn't be included because her eyes can't stare hungrily at someone. Guess I'll find out.
Kimmytrainer chapter 12 . 4/26/2017
Wouldn't it have been smarter to climb a tree and figure out which way to go toward the gauntlet and start going instead of discussing and arguing? Isn't the best thing to do to get there first?
Kimmytrainer chapter 7 . 4/26/2017
Well, as a reader I'd have to place my bets on Katara because she's the main character like Katniss, and Katniss won in the books. But Toph and Azula seem likely to win. I'm just hoping that Zuko and Toph (and if I'm lucky, Sokka) survive until the end. It's one Katara's pov, so I'm not concerned about her surviving. This will be interesting.
Kimmytrainer chapter 3 . 4/26/2017
It's striking how similar Katara is to Katniss in her temper. Her cannon character is far more gentle and kind than Katniss, and I'm curious if you'll keep that.
1,943 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »