Reviews for The Black Games
Kimmytrainer chapter 25 . 4/26
Wow, only 8 left, and both sibling pairs are still alive. I'm still certain that Katara will go with Toph, and if Zuko isn't invited then I'm pretty sure he's the one that wins the game. It is Zutara after all, gotta keep them both alive if possible. On another note, Azula is way too strong! I mean, not for the story necessarily, but more for anyone to be able to kill her. She shoots lightning for the kill like she's skipping stones or something! Not that that's easy, but it is for anyone who knows what they're doing. Geez she's a total monster. I hope Zuko and Katara take her down.
Kimmytrainer chapter 24 . 4/26
Aww no Aang! Sad :( I expected him to die, at least until the Toph thing came up, and I'm not surprised because I think he serves the plot better this way, as sad as it is. Was he the Rue death or will that still be happening? Also, I'm super irritated by Suki. Really don't like her in this. Also, about Mai, Zuko seemed a little more out of it than either Jet or Katara, despite the venom. They really should have killed her.
Kimmytrainer chapter 23 . 4/26
Hmm there's only 3 groups still left, right? The three girls, Toph and Matsu, and Katara and co.. I hope they all wake up, but I'm assuming they will. That'd be a stupid way for them to die. Suspense is good for drama, though.
Kimmytrainer chapter 22 . 4/26
So how many times have Zuko and Katara saved each other now? The first fall (mostly Katara saves Zuko, if I remember correctly), the Gauntlet (Zuko saves Katara), the second fall (Zuko saves Katara again), escaping the water cavern (mutual effort), the poisoned arrow (Katara saves Zuko), fight against Chan (Zuko saves Katara). I must be forgetting something, because that would mean Zuko saved Katara once more than she saved him. Hmm...
Kimmytrainer chapter 21 . 4/26
Oh dear, well I hope Zuko lives and at least one more fire bender dies. Maybe the other death will be Smellerbee? I'm shocked that Jet didn't just kill Zuko in cold blood while he had the chance. Seems he's not all evil. I appreciate that, in a way. Nice going.
Kimmytrainer chapter 18 . 4/26
Well looks like I'll get my wish after all of people escaping. I'm guessing someone like Zuko wins and doesn't realize that the other people are still alive, and that's why he sounds like he's the last survivor. Toph would probably never take him with her in this story. But I guess who knows? Sokka and Katara stay together, so unless Sokka dies, he goes with them. Aang could go, too. Suki is probably too suspicious for Toph. Wonder why Toph wanted to spare Katara? Hmm. Well this will only get more interesting.
Kimmytrainer chapter 15 . 4/26
I feel like Aang would have accepted death going into the Games and would have just been happy that he wouldn't be alone once he befriended Katara. I don't think he'd expect or even hope to win. But who knows, I guess. Anyway, who died? Smellerbee? Jet? A fire bender who isn't Zuko? I'm cool with any of those. Haru or Suki would be okay, too. Geez, I lack serious morals when it comes to stories. Hmph. Eh, anyway, moving on!
Kimmytrainer chapter 14 . 4/26
Darn so it really is only one person who wins. Well, it's obviously not Azula because she's power-hungry and wouldn't care about all that. Not Jet because he's too angry at everyone in the fire districts. I'm betting on Zuko. Could be Katara, or even Sokka or Suki, though, if Suki has a change of heart somehow. Not Aang or Toph, I don't think, although I wouldn't mind if it was Toph. I suppose it could also be Ty Lee, but I doubt it. Doesn't sound like Mai. Don't think Smellerbee can win, and On Ji or Chan would be a joke. Gonna go with Zuko still.

1. Zuko
2. Katara
3. Sokka
4. Suki
5. Toph (because I love Toph)

I'll stop there. I'm probably gonna have a love-hate relationship with this story. As for the Rue character, I don't see it being Toph or Aang because that's too obvious. Maybe Sokka or, god forbid, Zuko. Gonna keep reading now.
Kimmytrainer chapter 13 . 4/26
Six eyes? So three people. Who's traveling in a group of three? Toph shouldn't be included because her eyes can't stare hungrily at someone. Guess I'll find out.
Kimmytrainer chapter 12 . 4/26
Wouldn't it have been smarter to climb a tree and figure out which way to go toward the gauntlet and start going instead of discussing and arguing? Isn't the best thing to do to get there first?
Kimmytrainer chapter 7 . 4/26
Well, as a reader I'd have to place my bets on Katara because she's the main character like Katniss, and Katniss won in the books. But Toph and Azula seem likely to win. I'm just hoping that Zuko and Toph (and if I'm lucky, Sokka) survive until the end. It's one Katara's pov, so I'm not concerned about her surviving. This will be interesting.
Kimmytrainer chapter 3 . 4/26
It's striking how similar Katara is to Katniss in her temper. Her cannon character is far more gentle and kind than Katniss, and I'm curious if you'll keep that.
Kimmytrainer chapter 2 . 4/26
So... Aang, Toph, Sokka, Katara, Zuko, Azula... I'm guessing Jet and Mai were the other two, but I could be wrong. Maybe Ty Lee and Suki, also? I can think of some other teen characters, but I don't remember their names, and they're mostly from the Earth Kingdom.
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 4/26
Technically this should be a crossover, but if it was I wouldn't have found it so I'm perfectly okay with it not being labeled as one. I hope there isn't an insane amount of death in this; I'm kind of betting on the fact that they'll break the rules somehow and Katara, Sokka, Zuko, Toph, etc. will survive in the end. Super curious how this will play out.
ivysparky chapter 37 . 4/21
ur story is addicting. i have not put my phone down since last night. the fun was to find out who killed who and the victor but why did zuko have to die
1,940 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »