Reviews for The Black Games
Stars of Artemis chapter 1 . 2/15
Should have called it the phoenix games
pianoman555 chapter 36 . 2/1
*gasp* I was so not prepared for that, I really should have considered your warning more. But seriously this is now one of my all time favorites, right up there with love thy enemy.
Seriously the people in the provinces must be looking at the screens like dayum that sexual tension
Jondrette chapter 36 . 1/18
This chapter was absolutely amazing and was such an emotional roller coaster. I was so shocked that I screamed my head off when I read the last line. I was really hoping for Katara to use her necklace on Zuko or something so they could both make it out alive, even though I know it can't happen *sighs*. You're writing style is great and I think that this fic is MUCH better than THG. The plot and romance just seems to be executed better than THG. Can't wait to read the sequel :)
courtneyruehl chapter 30 . 1/7
You probably dont read reviews anymore but i just want you to know if zuko dies ill kill you
Like i understand theorectically he and katara cant both live but they have to
Or else

Amazing writing by the way! It feels like the same quality level of the Hunger Games novels themselves. (Which is a huge compliment since they're awesomel)
Maskedgirl3 chapter 27 . 1/7
OMG. THIS CHAPTER. I am sick and crying so hard TT_TT
DystopianAngel chapter 37 . 1/5
Oh my god
smylealong2k chapter 37 . 12/24/2014
Holy wow! This definitely rates as one of the best fanfics I've read ever. Better than many books even. Fantastic! I love how you've stayed true to both the universes, and yet managed to create a unique world of your own. I'm so completely in love with your story. It's breathtaking. I can only rave about your brilliance and your skill.

-bows-
Lea.
unidentifiedspoon chapter 37 . 12/22/2014
holy shit.

i usually try not to just blindly scream profanities when leaving reviews for fics but seriously. HOLY CRAP. I FEEL LIKE I JUST WENT THROUGH A 180k ROLLERCOASTER AND GOT STABBED DIRECTLY IN THE HEART ON THE WAY. i inhaled this fic in a few hours and let me tell you: NOT ADVISABLE. i cried for sokka, but i BAWLED for ty lee. i will probably continue to bawl for ty lee long into the night, so i hope you're happy.

but really-you should be incredibly proud of yourself. i can honestly say, i didn't see 99% of the twists coming. i didn't predict what happened to mai, or aang, or ty lee, or even zuko-and even if i knew azula had to end up that way, the method was still shocking enough. you made it clear throughout the story that there was only going to be one victor, but for the life of me i couldn't reason out who would survive (YOU KNOW WHO DIDN'T? TY LEE. I AM CUT DEEP)-one chapter i thought it was going to be katara, then zuko, then katara again, maybe even suki. to be honest, for a second i thought azula was going to make it because of reasons. and then you surprised me AGAIN.

gorgeous writing, fantastic characterization, suspense, action, tears-you've done it all. so now i'm off to angrily consume the sequels, because i dont know when to stop (AGAIN. REMINDED OF TY LEE. END THIS TORTURE PLEASE) and it hurts so good. simply put: BRAVO.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/17/2014
Oh my god I literally cried while reading about sockas death, its so sad, i just cant. Nope. I cant. I'll just gi away and sit in the corner to cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This is one of those stories where I can come back and read again and again. I love it. OK. I just thought I'd let you know. :)
Completely Confunded chapter 24 . 12/8/2014
Personally? I'm hoping the Insurgent character is Sokka, and Katara and Zuko escape with Toph.
Completely Confunded chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
Use the magic potion thingy! Now! I don't care that it's your supposed enemy, and you think you have to kill him anyway, it's Zuko!
Ya know?
The Avatar version of Kakashi? Hotness included?
SherlocksBlogger chapter 37 . 12/2/2014
this fic has kept me up til 3:40am and if katara does not resurrect zuko in the next book there will be hell to pay
SherlocksBlogger chapter 32 . 12/2/2014
... well that suddenly got very dark. someone slowly dying an agonising death while calling out for her friend who never even cared. very dark indeed.
1,827 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »