Reviews for The Black Games
OMG. THIS CHAPTER. I am sick and crying so hard TT_TT
DystopianAngel chapter 37 . 1/5
Oh my god
smylealong2k chapter 37 . 12/24/2014
Holy wow! This definitely rates as one of the best fanfics I've read ever. Better than many books even. Fantastic! I love how you've stayed true to both the universes, and yet managed to create a unique world of your own. I'm so completely in love with your story. It's breathtaking. I can only rave about your brilliance and your skill.

-bows-
Lea.
unidentifiedspoon chapter 37 . 12/22/2014
holy shit.

i usually try not to just blindly scream profanities when leaving reviews for fics but seriously. HOLY CRAP. I FEEL LIKE I JUST WENT THROUGH A 180k ROLLERCOASTER AND GOT STABBED DIRECTLY IN THE HEART ON THE WAY. i inhaled this fic in a few hours and let me tell you: NOT ADVISABLE. i cried for sokka, but i BAWLED for ty lee. i will probably continue to bawl for ty lee long into the night, so i hope you're happy.

but really-you should be incredibly proud of yourself. i can honestly say, i didn't see 99% of the twists coming. i didn't predict what happened to mai, or aang, or ty lee, or even zuko-and even if i knew azula had to end up that way, the method was still shocking enough. you made it clear throughout the story that there was only going to be one victor, but for the life of me i couldn't reason out who would survive (YOU KNOW WHO DIDN'T? TY LEE. I AM CUT DEEP)-one chapter i thought it was going to be katara, then zuko, then katara again, maybe even suki. to be honest, for a second i thought azula was going to make it because of reasons. and then you surprised me AGAIN.

gorgeous writing, fantastic characterization, suspense, action, tears-you've done it all. so now i'm off to angrily consume the sequels, because i dont know when to stop (AGAIN. REMINDED OF TY LEE. END THIS TORTURE PLEASE) and it hurts so good. simply put: BRAVO.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/17/2014
Oh my god I literally cried while reading about sockas death, its so sad, i just cant. Nope. I cant. I'll just gi away and sit in the corner to cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This is one of those stories where I can come back and read again and again. I love it. OK. I just thought I'd let you know. :)
Completely Confunded chapter 24 . 12/8/2014
Personally? I'm hoping the Insurgent character is Sokka, and Katara and Zuko escape with Toph.
Completely Confunded chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
Use the magic potion thingy! Now! I don't care that it's your supposed enemy, and you think you have to kill him anyway, it's Zuko!
Ya know?
The Avatar version of Kakashi? Hotness included?
SherlocksBlogger chapter 37 . 12/2/2014
this fic has kept me up til 3:40am and if katara does not resurrect zuko in the next book there will be hell to pay
SherlocksBlogger chapter 32 . 12/2/2014
... well that suddenly got very dark. someone slowly dying an agonising death while calling out for her friend who never even cared. very dark indeed.
SherlocksBlogger chapter 27 . 12/2/2014
oh great so sokka's dead. and aang. and mai. and maybe toph. *dies inside*
random reader chapter 37 . 11/26/2014
Wow. I was raving to my sister about how awesome this fanfic is and getting really into it and loving it so much... until the ending. You have just ripped my heart out and ran over it with a pickup truck full of cement blocks. I know it's a realistic ending, but you got me invested in the characters, and then BAM. Whyyyyy...
random reader chapter 35 . 11/26/2014
Those few chapters where Katara is looking for water reminds me of that one episode of Spongebob where he visits Sandy's house and she's acting like a hillbilly, and then she takes his helmet off to use as a vase while Spongebob's just slowly drying up and wheezing, "WAAAAAAATEERRR!"
Vartamin chapter 17 . 11/26/2014