Reviews for The Black Games
ladyjane025 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Interesting combination, like it so far.
SkepticalBeliever chapter 37 . 10/30/2014
I was in disbelief that Zuko died for like the first half of this chapter. I just couldn't imagine it, even in the realm of fanfiction!
Then around the time she started congratulating herself for making the Capital hate the games, I lost it. And then Lu Ten showed up and I was a goner. I cried big, fat, ugly tears. Are you happy?

Seriously though, I did really enjoy this story, even if I feel emotionally traumatized by it.
SkepticalBeliever chapter 27 . 10/30/2014
That one killed me. So freaking sad. T.T
SkepticalBeliever chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
If I were a sponsor, I would totally bet on Katara. I wouldn't pick a fight with her for the same reason why I wouldn't pick a fight with a mama grizzly bear.

I know characters are going to die. And apart from Katara, Sokka, and Zuko, I am most dreading Suki's death. You haven't talked much about her yet, but she was a personal favorite during the show.

I love this story so far and am so glad I stumbled upon it.
SkepticalBeliever chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
I will admit, I got a little misty during the goodbyes with Yue and Hakoda. I am anxious to see how this all turns out.
SkepticalBeliever chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Not Sokka!
I love how you mixed The Hunger Games with Avatar. This may only be the first chapter, but I think you are doing both stories justice.
Elisa chapter 31 . 10/28/2014
"Bāo", or 包 are already buns. So there's no need to add the bun behind "bāo". :)
Elisa chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
Is it toph? The death?
guest chapter 37 . 10/26/2014
this is probably one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. It is well-written, articulate and has an excellent plot-line that keeps you guessing. Your interpretation of the characters is very accurate (and awesome) and yet I like how you have adapted the characters to the harsh world in which they live. I actually like how you did not shy away from the harsh reality of the games and that the favourites characters died because it made the story all the more intense(although I am sad about it). You say on your profile that you are not a professional writer yet. However you have combined the hunger games and the avatar universe (two of some of my favourite fandoms) to create a well written and well developed story. You write a lot better than some of the published writers I have read. Keep writing please! :)
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I did think Toph would be more involved though, somehow- but other than that, I loved this! So intense. :P xD
Well, maybe there will be a surprise in the sequel... maybe... ah, who knows... xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 37 . 10/20/2014
Aaaaahhhhhhh! I knew when she brought out the necklace a few chapters ago that there was a possibility of the special water being able to bring people back to life or something drastic like that... but you ACTUALLY DID ITTTTT! (Or you probably will in the sequel anway!)
AAAHHHH! I WAS RIGHT! AAAHHHHH! THIS STORY! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!
You have successfully freaked me out! I love it! Aaaahhhh! hahahahaha
Thanks for all your work here- i'm off to find the sequel now... xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 34 . 10/20/2014
Hahaha, yeah, for the romance parts I liked the hunger games movies better than the books myself too. xD
Aaaahhh, but you're killing me here, how's it all gonna endddd!? xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 32 . 10/20/2014
Aaahhh! I knew suki would be a bitch in this fic! ahaha...
wah, Ty Lee made me very sad here... was sokka the rue death, or was ty lee!? aah!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 27 . 10/20/2014
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 26 . 10/20/2014
OOOHHHHH!
xD YEAH! HELL YEAH! ...Is it bad that I reeeeally enjoyed the end of Jet...? heh heh... er, I don't hate him that badly in canon per se, but the whole idea of his character just pisses me off... ha...
Awesome story!