Reviews for The Black Games
ladyjane025 chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Hmmm, thinking zuko might be in that cave.
ladyjane025 chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
It wouldn't surprise me if Jett took out Song. I love the last line, very clever.
ladyjane025 chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
I'm placing my bet that Smellerbee will be the first to die. I'm sure core cannon will make it for a while, pick off the minor characters. Wish list that Katara blold bends Azula.
ladyjane025 chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
Love katara 's fierce pride and spirit.
ladyjane025 chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Wow, getting into this story.
ladyjane025 chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
June was perfect. Love their costumes,. I old really picture them.
ladyjane025 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Interesting combination, like it so far.
SkepticalBeliever chapter 37 . 10/30/2014
I was in disbelief that Zuko died for like the first half of this chapter. I just couldn't imagine it, even in the realm of fanfiction!
Then around the time she started congratulating herself for making the Capital hate the games, I lost it. And then Lu Ten showed up and I was a goner. I cried big, fat, ugly tears. Are you happy?

Seriously though, I did really enjoy this story, even if I feel emotionally traumatized by it.
SkepticalBeliever chapter 27 . 10/30/2014
That one killed me. So freaking sad. T.T
SkepticalBeliever chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
If I were a sponsor, I would totally bet on Katara. I wouldn't pick a fight with her for the same reason why I wouldn't pick a fight with a mama grizzly bear.

I know characters are going to die. And apart from Katara, Sokka, and Zuko, I am most dreading Suki's death. You haven't talked much about her yet, but she was a personal favorite during the show.

I love this story so far and am so glad I stumbled upon it.
SkepticalBeliever chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
I will admit, I got a little misty during the goodbyes with Yue and Hakoda. I am anxious to see how this all turns out.
SkepticalBeliever chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Not Sokka!
I love how you mixed The Hunger Games with Avatar. This may only be the first chapter, but I think you are doing both stories justice.
Elisa chapter 31 . 10/28/2014
"Bāo", or 包 are already buns. So there's no need to add the bun behind "bāo". :)
Elisa chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
Is it toph? The death?
guest chapter 37 . 10/26/2014
this is probably one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. It is well-written, articulate and has an excellent plot-line that keeps you guessing. Your interpretation of the characters is very accurate (and awesome) and yet I like how you have adapted the characters to the harsh world in which they live. I actually like how you did not shy away from the harsh reality of the games and that the favourites characters died because it made the story all the more intense(although I am sad about it). You say on your profile that you are not a professional writer yet. However you have combined the hunger games and the avatar universe (two of some of my favourite fandoms) to create a well written and well developed story. You write a lot better than some of the published writers I have read. Keep writing please! :)
1,828 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »