Reviews for Quiet Nights
Jagged Sunshine chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I totally agree with you about the rival-mance stories, though they are good for their steamy bits, I cannot lie ;D. I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic and always enjoy a fluff filled, sweet story. I always have a friendly romance with Fenris too, I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm with you on the whole, the guy deserves a break without all the weird tension.

I really like your story, it's sweet, just like how you wished it to come across as.
MusicMonster1999 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I know,right?I can hardly read any fanfics about F!Hawke and Fenris without seeing rivalmance.
Awww chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I too prefer the friendship romance version ) That was a cute story, thank you for writing it.
Maknesium chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
That was adorably sweet. I prefer beings friends with Fenris too.
Jackie Almasy chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This is a very short and sweet story! What I liked most about this was how in character you present Fenris. His responses are believable, genuine, and consistent with how Dragon Age II presented him to us.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Till next time,

Jackie Almasy
Aesir23 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This is an absolutely lovely story, and I agree with you on being tired of seeing rivalmance stories everywhere. Maybe I'm a tad old fashioned but I just can't see being in a quality, lasting romantic relationship with someone if you can't get along with them. So needless to say, I always prefer the friendmance and I think you portray that sort of a relationship really well.
Shacary chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Luv it! I too prefer the friendmance.I think he is calmer, more content and even iniates the kiss [ b4 sexy times] instead of Hawke. you story is sweet and satisfying. I think long term relationships are way more valuable when based on friendship first :)
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Very sweet story! Love it love it love it!
dragonlover131313 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I have to agree with you on the friendship romance, nice to not have so much angst for once and instead just fluffiness :3