Reviews for Onward
kirsty21 chapter 1 . 4/5
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Such a sweet story. I lost my 2 -18 year old cats last year so I feel your pain. Hope your story helped you heal. :)
pru bue chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
God! This was such a sweet story, to made me cry! They are married and Hedwing! His first friend and gift as a wizard! Thank you so much! Pets are always part of us, family! I miss my dogs :( ... Thank you!
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Dammit... Stop making me blub!
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I was surprised when Hedwig appeared, the feels...
PotionPhoenix chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I don't know what to say. (((Hugs)))
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Love me a huffy Snape.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Gosh, you almost had me! I almost cried! That was beautiful, absolutely beautiful!
Aureleis chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Fluff! With owls! I'm glad to see Hedwig got in okay. With this happy note I shall pick up my perusal of your stories later. Nicely written, as your other works.

kitty-gurl1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
very cute
Norven chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
The story gave me goosebumps and tears... Thank you so much for this! God bless you.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was a nice story. I had downloaded your very long one to read offline and just now finished it, so I came to see what else you'd written. I'm amazed you have so few reviews. I really like your work.
new moongirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
only your husband indeed XD great!
YenGirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Oh, Merlin. *whistles* You certainly know how to pack a punch and a lifetime of love in so short a fic, I swear its illegal. I'd have needed 10 chapters at least to say the same thing!

It's so late but I'm sorry you lost your cat but that's a great age and I'm very pleased you put in Hedwig. I giggled like mad when Harry fussed over her first. Severus darling, you ARE a darling...! *giggles again*
scorpionika chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This was ... god, I pray for a happy ending like this, every, every day :)

My cat - which I had since I was five - is still alive (and chasing mice!) but I dread the day she'll leave me. And I know it will be sooner than later. I hope you meet Sheba as unexpectedly as Harry Hedwig did in your little, comforting fic _*