Reviews for The Vengence of a Nation
kornerbrandon chapter 5 . 1/12
This story is very well-written and could develop really well. I would like to see perspectives from the smaller nations, such as Australia and New Zealand.
zejaykay chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Cool story. Can I be in it to help the Americans? If so I would like to be part of the British sector. You should make the rating M then it would be better by miles.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
add canada india and iran
Guest chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
go to m rated material
Guest chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
This seems fairly solid. Maybe focus on Jacobs and Rianna rescuing Connor sometime soon. Maybe think up roles for the characters as well:
Connor-leader
Jacobs-voice of reason
Rianna-hunter
Hopper-tech expert. Kind of goes wothout saying
Keep up the good work

Regards, a fan
Brother Sergeant Aeron chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Sentences are short and choppy, recommend making them longer and such.
major wallace chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
nice
major wallace chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
nice work
Unguided chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
I really like this story but including many different military's you will have to do some serious research on their tactics and how it will coincide with the plot line. To me the sudden arousal of friendship seems a bit too convenient and now that the Greater Korean republic is outnumbered an out gunned you really have narrowed down your options. I'm doing this from a writers point of view and if you need any help on researching military stratagems i will help.
The N00B chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
In the Homefront government the United Nations is dead and the middle east is in a huge war
Antonio XZ chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Mexico and Canada helping Korea! No way! Who cares about political friendship, america is for the americans!

In the Middle East? Some nations will but not all.

Cuba, yes.
Antonio XZ chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
WHU THE "#%&" WAS THIS STORY ABANDONED? I LOVE IT! I BEG FOR AN UDPATE!
Hayaba chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Have the Japanese Imperial Familly flee to Russia or more accurately Vladivostok.
Anonymity chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Wow.. not a single update since june? c'mon no need to quit on this
JCK824TO chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
I can help you with some enemy nations that'll joined the Korean side.

1. The nations of the Middle East - 'cause they hate the United States and will do anything to keep it from rising again.

2. Mexico - They also help the US crumble

3. Canada - Same as Mexico

4. Cuba - Has hated the US since the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crises

And I think that's it, reply to me if you like the idea or not.