Reviews for She Shut Me Down
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Good fic! :D
starshine167 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
you know i never realized that until i watched it as well. it's nice having the dvd at my disposal so i can rewind and process. i really enjoyed the story and like i said, *DING* everything clicked into place. how i didn't figure this out earlier is weird.
Dr.Awesome chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
omg awesome! more? mabey? :):)
aolande1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I thought this was really good. I always wanted Sam and Andy to talk about what went down in the Mermaid Lounge after Sam left. But it never happened, so I'm glad you addressed it in here. Also, I sorta always wanted Andy to find out what Sam said to Luke at the end of episode 10, but that also didn't ever happen. I doubt either of those conversations will take place in season 2, unfortunately. Great job with this story.
rookiebones chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Great story! I wish it happened this way too! But at least it will happen.
Travels17 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Love how you made Andy come to the realization that Sam is who she needs and who she loves. Please continue writing I love it!
nikki chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
trust me! you're not the only one who's wishing she didn't move in together... they can't be happy together, she and Swarek are made for each other!

nice story

x
Sairs J chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I thought it flowed very well and the flashback worked very well. I also liked how you used the 'she shut me down' as the motivation for this piece, it worked very well.

I also liked the ending. A lovely piece, thanks for sharing.
sloancharity chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Loved it!
Mamaverd chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Enjoyed this. Really wish Sam would have had the opportunity to sway her decision on the whole moving in with Luke debacle.

BTW...its the Barbie DREAMHOUSE...more like Nightmare.
SMchick chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Lots of good stuff in here, but my favorite was this paragraph:

After helping her to her feet, he apologized. He might not play to the rules but she had done a good job and he had been a little harsh. He also told her that Luke was a good guy. The qualities he listed were all the truth. He couldn't tell her that there was a big thing lacking in a relationship with Luke (emotional support) but he had to show her that he was her partner and he would still have her back despite the tension between them and her choosing Luke. It was a peace offering, a way of saying that they could "start over", pretend that the night of the blackout never happened so it wouldn't affect their work relationship. He did throw in a last line of "give him some time". Andy would take that to mean time to work things out but in Sam's mind it was 'give him some time and he'll screw up your relationship without me interfering".
dcj chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I enjoyed the story. I like that Sam asked Andy about what happened at the Mermaid and that she turned around and asked him about his talk with Luke.

Loved Sam's meaning for give him some time.

I also loved that Sam brought back her words as Edie and was happy that he was going to convince her later that they didn't need to wait.

Great job!
jimi18 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I thought that this was really well written and enjoyed the way they realized. I have to say that TV company's play off the chemistry and tend not to put the characters together to drag out extra seasons. This personally puts me off. I just hope they don't do that this time!
Hope06 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I too wish that Andy and Luke weren't togetrher

I love this story tooo AMAZING