Reviews for Ooiroke no Jutsu!
Aya Wanderlust chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
This story is hilarious!
Cera chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
That. was. hilarious.
It's really what should have happened and how Kakashi should have reacted. Funny though, how everyone thinks of him as a big pervert when in truth, neither the manga nor the anime version of him react in any way to any of Naruto's jutsus. I mean, even Sakura reacted to that SasuxSai pairing.
A good nosebleed wouldn't hurt Konoha's resident pervert.
laexdream chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
Oh. LOL... This was awesome. Man, hilarious.
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
Omigosh that's hilarious I was rotflmao!
sparrowhawk13 chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
kakkkkkkkk
Nightoflight9 chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Love that last line. This was a funny story. I literally lol'd at the first scene, which I don't normally do when reading fanfiction.
treavellergirl chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Oh what ever will the other villages think of Konoha that produces so many public perverts, with variations of white/silver hair Jiraiya and Kakashi as examples
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
This fic. This fic, holy lord. I saw the summary and was like "it's THAT fic with the harem jutsu!". Then I remembered "it's THAT FIC WITH THE "anbu want you inside them" quote!". It's legendary, honestly, absolutely legendary, the best line to ever appear in a naruto fic.
Geminis93 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
LOL, Kakashi is too funny!
Katie.Madison chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Oh hot damn! This story is the funniest thing to have ever graced this website! Oh Naruto - how I wish you were clever enough to think of this? It makes sense perfect though, he uses it on all the other pervs and it works, so why not Kakashi? Oh man! & the scenes at the Mist KILLED ME. OMFG "The pervert of Konoha!" I actually fell off of my chair laughing, simply hilarious! I loved it! Thanks so much for sharing!
lovleydragonfly chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
Smozzick chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Love this. Your style f humour is awesome.
Amyethious chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Haha love it are you continuing this. Please continue this.
Willa Kanamai chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Well, this kept me smilling the whole way through :)
Sally chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Very well done so far! I'm looking forward to more!

Thank you for your hard work!