Reviews for Ice Cold in LA
U23rn4m3 chapter 4 . 3/2
Was that a Hush, Hush reference?
LadyDragonRain chapter 1 . 2/14
Well done! Great story. Love your characterization of the boys, the plot and dialogue is wonderful!
Idreamofivan chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
Nice
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
Loved it!
Dramajunkie3066 chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
ok so I'v probably posted before because this story is sooo good and its familiar im pretty sure iv read it before but I just have to leave a post because this is amazing writing and just a beautiful story so either Iv posted twice or this is the first either way I wanted you to know that I love this story a lot!
400th chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
I am now stuck in the fandom
Sammy the Moose chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Ive read each story you have posted and I absolutely love them all :D
I love the brotherly bond between them with hurt! Sick! Sam and protective! Brotherly! Dean
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Awesum job...hell if a story...:)thnx a million...especially the caring part of bro's
-rabx
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Great job with the story. I love good-naturedly brotherly bonding. It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy!
Art Is The Weapon chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
I'm really curious where you got the word 'quaffing' from, as in if it's a regional/generation thing. I'd never heard of it before but had heard the other colloquialisms. A for using the word shite.

In general I did like the fic but to be honest the last chapter felt out of place with John turning up, especially since he didn't when Sam called him in Faith when Dean was dying. I think you would have been better off making the last chapter a little simpler, with just Sam and Dean. It would have been enough to go on. That's just my opinion though. But good fic overall.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
i understand how u would feel about the readers not reviewing an how some are just down right ugly for what they type so i wanted to do this to let u know i love reading ur stores an anyone elses im just bad at not reviewing an i prob should a lot more then not but i never know what to say alot of times this is the most iv ever wrote if i did review but i must confess i have a learning disability [not sure if i spelt that right ] so i have hard time spelling an i get mad at myself for it so i try to word things i get stuck how to spell it or what word to use but other wise bk to ur storys. i love them all i hope u keep writeing id hate to loose another author from i hope u get this
tenebrae di oblio chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Heya. Just sayin that I love your stories, it always helps after watching a heartbreaking episode of SPN to read a cute and fluffy fics like this. I've read some of your other five and I loved them too. So keep writing these fics cause they're awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
This is an amazing fanfic! Sam is my favorite character, and after I watched Asylum, I was curious about if Dean was really ok with what happened. This story was perfect, and I love how you wrote sick!Sam and guilty!Dean. You are a wonderful writer!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
I think that all men cannot multitask and all women are queens at it. WONDERFUL story.
Lady Shaye chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
Ahh, beautiful! Thank you for writing it.