Reviews for Ice Cold in LA
Iuvsbruce chapter 4 . 11/8
Really loved this one. You had me tearing up. I'm not much of a John fan, but I truly loved him in this story! Thank you again!
sylvaniae chapter 1 . 10/28
Poor Sam! I just feel so bad for him! Getting hypothermic while Dean's enjoying the toasty warmness of his motel room...
Lillian chapter 1 . 9/16
This is pretty cool, very original
Grateful chapter 1 . 8/28
I've never written a review before, for anything, but it's clear to me that all the contributing authors work very, very hard. Y'all give it everything you've got and those of us who can't manage more than a grocery list truly appreciate it. I hope you continue to write. You are very talented. Thank you!
Kelly chapter 4 . 7/19
Greatly liked it. Thanks
Tuskn chapter 1 . 7/19
First time reading a fan fic other then twilight. ( lol i know ) but this is really good so far. Great att to detail
KittyKat757 chapter 1 . 7/21
Chapter three legitimately made me cry. Though that might be helped by a certain thing going on with me right now... But nonetheless this was an amazing fic and I encourage people to read it. Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I love both Dean and Sam but somehow, Sam!whump is my fav because i just can't manage to see Dean losing control except in anger in my , if he gets hurt, I just can't imagine him beyond burying it and refusing to think about it :P
Good job for this I particularly like how he couldn't forgive Sam easily.
Aymen chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
awesome i know how hard writing is and youve done an awesome job , you are amazing
Elliesamanddeangirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Really felt sorry for poor Sam, freezing in the impala, while Dean is inside oblivious, not knowing he got the LAST room left!Why would anyone be bashing my darling Winchesters/Jensen and Jared?What's going on?We fans of Supernatural can bash right back...!
Sonyama chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Sam always wronged. What else can happen to bad
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 4 . 8/3/2016
Just found this and totally fell in love with it. Great Story! I laughed, I cried, I made tea..;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Love it; nothing like hurt Sam and guilty Dean. You're an awesome writer!
OneDayPineapple chapter 4 . 5/1/2016
omgggggg I loveeeeee this ! also happy endings are my weakness. aaaa but I wish it would snow in LA. I don't think it's snowed around here since the 60s lol
GabrielsBella chapter 4 . 1/17/2016