Reviews for A Dream Come True
desperatelyobvious chapter 1 . 8/25
I know this was published years ago but it'd be great if you suddenly got the inspiration to continue this! I loved their dynamic :)
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 8/20
Overall I liked it but feels unfinished, like it needs a bit more.
Ads S chapter 1 . 5/20
Brilliantly written; amazing story
halfbloodjedi chapter 1 . 2/19
Crying rn because I know this will never be turned into a story ;( Please change your mind and keep writing Dramione!
"I'm going to have you tonight, whether you like it or not. You might as well go along with it. It'll be more enjoyable for both of us."

Wow - how much of a rapist IS he?
LCB chapter 1 . 1/19
Amazing. So well done!
lakelady8425 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
So hot. Draco in a huge bathtub is a visual aphrodisiac.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
))) definitely like your stories
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I always like it when Draco is brought kicking and screaming or in this case moaning to care about Hermione. I think his use of 'Mudblood' would have stopped her cold. Draco would be a tough nut to crack or change...
Lumiere97 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This is so HOT! Great job on writing it ! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Want more!
KittyVortex chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Fantastic one-shot, would be absolutely awesome if you continued it, great writing!
assbutt221b chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Now that I've had a taste of your writing not in first person, you're extremely good at it :) Honestly I don't mind the smutty parts (who would?) and I would absolutely LOVE it for you to continue on with this story. I'll try my best not to pester you about it ;)
waterflower20 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I loved this and I'm so so disappointed it's only a one shot! Please consider writing at least one more chapter!

This is just too good to be left like this!

Feels like an infinite cliifhanger! Don't torture us so!
Lovely2b chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I'd love one more chapter!?
Or two ;)