Reviews for Blue Twilight and Silver Spirit
Celestic Sapphire chapter 13 . 7/22
This is an amazing story! I can't wait for more action and what ends up happening next! I bet that Sonic is the Triforce of Spirit's wielder!

I'd be very surprised if not, after all it's pretty much hinted with the contact of the goddess of said fourth Triforce piece and the fact that Sonic wears the silver pendant along with the goddesses' conversation at the end of one of the chapters.

I also understand what you mean. Sometimes people just spam writers for the next chapter of a story probably with no regards of what's going on at the writer's end.

Anyways, I hope you come back to this story since its 2016 already! Time sure flies! I hope you can continue this, it has so much potential! Until then, I can't wait to see what's in store in the next update! :D
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
I really hope Sonic becomes a hedgewolf
thrawn92 chapter 13 . 10/20/2015
I'll be honest, a few years ago, I probably would have been one of those people annoying you about an update for your story. However, as I've become a writer myself about 2 years ago, I can understand what a pain in the a$$ real life can be when you're writing a story. You have my sympathies.
BrandonBGamer chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Fyrus is really Darbus being under the influence of the Fused Shadow.
TatlTails chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
You hate the Postman?! OK, no. Just NO. The Postman is the true superhero of the American people! And this Postman is so dedicated, he may possibly be the true superhero of the American, the Canadian, AND the Mexican people! And his theme song is catchy. So don't you DARE diss the epictasticness of a BOSS that is THE POSTMAN.
Sharpened Steele chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
To my knowledge, there are only three that are still alive, so Tikal is out of the question. That leaves Julie-su, Lien-da and Shade. If it ain't any of them, I'll eat my hat.
thrawn92 chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
a new Echidna from the Knuckles clan? well, there goes any chance that its Shade of the Nocturnus clan. oh well. I just hope that this echidna doesn't get in the way of the relationship of Knuckles and Rouge.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Just to screw with him, we shall call him Ganonsmurf. lol.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Fuzziness is very fun. Though I feel bad for him because people can mistake him for a pillow.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Isn't Artemis a girl name?
Dragon Hearts 33 chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
This is AWESOME
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Hello? Is this story still going on?
ChaosDestruction chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Hey! That's MY joke!
Sharpened Steele chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
I am always impressed by your work. And if you need help, don't hesitate to ask. I'll gladly help.
Patrick chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
Wait, nevermind about the cookie, i was wrong
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »