Reviews for Life Forward
ladygodess27 chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Jamie your still a bitch and your fics are crap! Your, profile is crap too! Yeah you better shut up! Like i said im always right! And, jamie your a bitch! Bye troll
Firereading Wolf chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
So glad to see that you are still writing. It was a surprise to see an the email telling me about the new chapter. Hope to see more when you get the time.
Alexandra.wolf chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
please hurry I need to read more!
Alexandra.wolf chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
hey it's me again amazing story Plz write more to this story I want and need to know more :)
DeanPriestley3 chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Please update soon! I love this story!
Micaela Beth Winchester chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Love love love this story :) Can't wait for an update
mikesh chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
aww, cute. Good thing her parents are taking the pregnancy so well!
Saint Macmanus chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Priestly's reaction to her dad was gold. I love this fic and I hope to see more!
Dawnie-7 chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
That was a great moment on the beach, quite possibly the best scene you've written yet. And again...poor guy :) He's gonna give himself a heart attack.
Dawnie-7 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Hehe, I love how scared they both are, and that she's already threatening Priestly :) But poor guy, it sucks to hear him hurting so bad with the whole issue regarding his parents.
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Already I can't wait to see him with the baby :)
Superdani4Ever chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
thanks for the new chapter

"If your parents can't see how amazing you are then screw them. I love you, Priestly and that's never going to change,"-HELL YEAH!

Tish was apologizing to him-WOW!

"Isn't this just picture perfect?"-awwwwwwww!
Firereading Wolf chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Aha poor Priestly, he's so scared of meeting mom and dad it soo cute. Can't wait to see the next chapter, please update soon
mikesh chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
aww, poor guy! Hopefully things work out in the end! UPDATE SOON!
brittpage21 chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
I have to agree I also thought they might be getting married soon as well! So you gonna go through out Bethany's entire pregnancy through the story and also after Megan is born? I am loving the story! Please update soon! and maybe they could get married after Megan is born or before up to you!