Reviews for Unwound
Farenheit July chapter 8 . 12/23/2016
Reverse harem. It will be quite a challange to balance the multilover scene. I mean, they have to share and you must be burden with the expectation from reader.

Well work. I will wait for you update *smile*
Farenheit July chapter 7 . 12/22/2016
I dont know but i have a feeling that you will hook Cloud to Reno first .o

Not like i dont accept it, but i kind of love Zack/Cloud in your story. Slow build romance always good for entertaining *grin*
Farenheit July chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
How young Zack is? XD
Jailbait indeed :3

Ooooh~ teacher Cloud ~
I enjoy reading this chapter. Well write~
Farenheit July chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
Wow Seph tried to prevent his jealousy. I need to see more of Zack :"
Farenheit July chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
Wow. Sephiroth seem so fond of Cloud *grin*
Farenheit July chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
Did Cloud become younger in this?

Godess, hojo know about Cloud! It was disaster Dx
Farenheit July chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
At first i thought that Zack will accompany Cloud in time-traveling but you manage to surprise me *grin*

Zack so protective of Cloud, awww that is sweet.

Is it gonna be ASGZC?

You make such a great plot. Never think it will be like this. I love it~
Farenheit July chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Zack jealous~
I love the concept.
Its different from time-travel i have read.
UnLike Us chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
A very nice story. I find it particularly interesting how Veld is used from the start to start to change things. Sephiroth's possessiveness is to the point that I thought he'd lose it on several occasions though.
fireycloud chapter 8 . 2/27/2016
love this fic please do continue :)
Astrido chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
aw. why did you stop with the story?
I really like it.
Though I never thought about as being one to sleep around, so it's kinds turning into one of all those let's have an orgy or sth story.
cheers
Maya
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 8 . 10/27/2015
Please update
Eveleech chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
But I ship Cloud and Tifa over Cloud and Aerith though...Zack met Aerith first.
Eveleech chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
Wait...I dont understand, since killing a young lamb for mutton is wrong, shouldn't killing pigs and cows and Cactuar for pork, beef, and Cactuar be wrong too? Unfortunately, this is the food chain, it's not like some humans and other life forms kill out of sadism and malice. They just want to survive. I never killed an animal for food, even though I do eat meat. I like eating vegetables more though.
Failisse chapter 8 . 6/16/2015
Gods that was hot as hell. Sephiroth being a possessive lover I always kinda imagined, but it's still pleasing to see it play out. Though I feel bad for him. He seems sad that Cloud won't fully be his. I worry what that will do to his sanity. I don't want him going insane again, and especially not over something like spurned love. Maybe Cloud needs to recognize what his actions are doing to Sephiroth?

I still would love to see Cloud with Zack though because the whole scene with Zack in the beginning fading away because he refused to leave his love was so heartbreaking, and I feel that needs to be addressed.

Overall, I am loving this story and I can't wait to read more of it. Please update again soon!

One last thing, I recommend posting your fics to AO3 (Archive of Our Own), because they at least won't delete your fics like does whenever they find a fic with MA content. Just wanted to give you a heads up since I've noticed starting to delete fics again.