Reviews for Unwound
farronewp chapter 8 . 2/22
Please say yes Cloud.
Write another sex scene please!
Darkspider chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Ooh. Cloud is with Sephiroth but he is still so close to Zack and the rest! Sephiroth is so possessive! Haha.

I really enjoyed reading this and I can't wait to read the next chapter!

PS: When is Cloud going to find Fenrir? Lol.
Lord Geovanni chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
Is there a chance for this to get continued? I really enjoy reading this story... I just get a bit depressed when I realize that it has already been over a year and a half since the last update. I am hoping that Cloud reaches in and drags Zack and Reno out of the hell their lives will end up as and instead I see nothing but another day without an update...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
Wish there was more
yukio87 chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
Hey I don't know if you keep writing but this story is awesome so please tell me that it doesn't finish yet and you are thinking in give it an end...please...
My Solitude chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
Interesting chapter. xD
kat1316 chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
ohhh please update
Guest chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
I love this so far, Cloud has his share of baggage but it isn't overflowing with angst like I know a lot of people do in a Cloud-timetravel fic. Believable reactions and I like how the relationships are developing.
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Normally I don't really like the time traveling stories. However, this one is showing promise. Are you continuing it?
Love it chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
Awesome chapter, I only have one request: have the old Zack make a short appearance in Zack when he's with cloud maybe use his awesome crisis core limit break when he remembers the original timeline. That would be totally awesome.
SinGrin chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Ooooooohhh. What do we have here? :P Consider me hooked.

-SinGrin
Disturbed Turtle chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Can't wait to find out what happens. I know that Cloud is open market, but I hope he and Reno just stay friends.
Disturbed Turtle chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
When Zack told Cloud how he felt and was disappearing, I started to cry. That was so sad and so sweet at the same time. I'm glad that young Zack got those feelings so they aren't 'wasted' so to speak. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Disturbed Turtle chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This very interesting so far. I am looking forward to reading more.
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Looking forward to reading more! Please update soon!