Reviews for Unwound
UnLike Us chapter 8 . 8/9
A very nice story. I find it particularly interesting how Veld is used from the start to start to change things. Sephiroth's possessiveness is to the point that I thought he'd lose it on several occasions though.
fireycloud chapter 8 . 2/27
love this fic please do continue :)
Astrido chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
aw. why did you stop with the story?
I really like it.
Though I never thought about as being one to sleep around, so it's kinds turning into one of all those let's have an orgy or sth story.
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 8 . 10/27/2015
Please update
Eveleech chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
But I ship Cloud and Tifa over Cloud and Aerith though...Zack met Aerith first.
Eveleech chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
Wait...I dont understand, since killing a young lamb for mutton is wrong, shouldn't killing pigs and cows and Cactuar for pork, beef, and Cactuar be wrong too? Unfortunately, this is the food chain, it's not like some humans and other life forms kill out of sadism and malice. They just want to survive. I never killed an animal for food, even though I do eat meat. I like eating vegetables more though.
Failisse chapter 8 . 6/16/2015
Gods that was hot as hell. Sephiroth being a possessive lover I always kinda imagined, but it's still pleasing to see it play out. Though I feel bad for him. He seems sad that Cloud won't fully be his. I worry what that will do to his sanity. I don't want him going insane again, and especially not over something like spurned love. Maybe Cloud needs to recognize what his actions are doing to Sephiroth?

I still would love to see Cloud with Zack though because the whole scene with Zack in the beginning fading away because he refused to leave his love was so heartbreaking, and I feel that needs to be addressed.

Overall, I am loving this story and I can't wait to read more of it. Please update again soon!

One last thing, I recommend posting your fics to AO3 (Archive of Our Own), because they at least won't delete your fics like does whenever they find a fic with MA content. Just wanted to give you a heads up since I've noticed starting to delete fics again.
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 8 . 4/23/2015
Ever the opportunist Reno
farronewp chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
Please say yes Cloud.
Write another sex scene please!
Darkspider chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Ooh. Cloud is with Sephiroth but he is still so close to Zack and the rest! Sephiroth is so possessive! Haha.

I really enjoyed reading this and I can't wait to read the next chapter!

PS: When is Cloud going to find Fenrir? Lol.
Lord Geovanni chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
Is there a chance for this to get continued? I really enjoy reading this story... I just get a bit depressed when I realize that it has already been over a year and a half since the last update. I am hoping that Cloud reaches in and drags Zack and Reno out of the hell their lives will end up as and instead I see nothing but another day without an update...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
Wish there was more
yukio87 chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
Hey I don't know if you keep writing but this story is awesome so please tell me that it doesn't finish yet and you are thinking in give it an end...please...
My Solitude chapter 8 . 11/23/2013