Reviews for Old Friends, New Beginnings
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
omgosh! You've turned me into a Jay/Donna shipper. I both love and hate you for that - but mostly love..

Thanks for taking your time to write and share your stories. Hope you're having a great day.
just me chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Dude they need to get married. You should seriously put it in.
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Hahahaha
thewriterstory chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Good choice, I'm glad you didn't throw the funny end speech away XD
shejams chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I just finished your 'Choice of Family' series. I must say I loved it! I haven't read the Batman and Co. comics in a very long time, so I'm kinda catching up. But after watching Batman: Under the Red Hood movie I fell in love with the Batfamily again. I also now have a soft spot for Jason. Dickie's still my fav, but I just want to hug and mother Jason to pieces; Bruce too.
This series is a fangirl's dream! I always love a Jason returning home fic. And the way you told this story was awesome.
Thank you for such an enjoyable read. And, also thank you for having Cass make an appeareance. She's family too and need more love in this fandom.
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
XD Disney movie... AND JASON'S SPEECH... Oh goodness, I think I'm going to pass out. XD

-KW13
Vi Dii chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Definitely best story ever :*
5-STAR chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Awesome story I love Jason
GmanKings chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. it portrayed Jason in way I'd much prefer to see him in the comics.
Amitris chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Damian and Supergirl... that's just disturbing!
Awesome fic!
MyraRain223 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
lmao, gotta love Jason's snarky badass attitude. This is very well written, and Dick and Babs need to get over it and get together! Lol, thanks so much for writing and posting!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I like the speech.
Dextra2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Cool
black4minister chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I have read all of your Batman stories and I love them so much! I especially like this series that you've done with Jason getting back into the family. It's so well written, sweet but gritty, and full of humor as well. Have you considered writing Dick and Babas wedding? I know you'd do an amazing job, and I'd love to see what Jay and Tim would do as best men, and Damien as a page boy (?), and Bruce and Jim, the proud fathers. I would be brillent!

Thannks again for these amazing stories!

blacky xox