Reviews for With Friends Like These
numbuh 1x1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
It kinda took long searching for one of your stories about Abby and Hoagie, on my phone, which was kinda hard..
But while I was searching I found a title that's Don't stop me now! And I forgot to mention that it was a Queen song! I'm so dumb!
Anyway, I really enjoyed this storie! :D
It's really something that Kuki and Wally would do, plus on their anniversary. And I can just imagine Hoagie can't doing anything while being tied up! I bet he would just go; "Hey guys! Did you know it's- uh... what are you guys dommmmph mmph mmmmph!"
Oh and I watched a few episodes of glee! I was just curious, okay.. maybe I watched it up to S2... I guess it's not that bad.. But can I just say Artie is my favorite character so far. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Lawl!
CC333 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Lol love you're ending author's note here :3

But even better, gotta love this one-shot. It's so cute, yet naughty at the same time, tee-hee
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Kukie and Wally are little devils
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
HAHA! I can't believe they did that to Hoagie! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I couldent keep myself from laughing it's to dang funny! XD
goneanddeleted chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
"I hate our friends."

No Hoagie, no you don't. ;D
wherever-you-wander chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
YOU. JUST. MADE. MY. DAY.

. . .that is all.

Kidding! Of course I'm gonna write you some more :D

(So apparently I haven't learned my lesson, and decided to balance my chair on two legs again while I read this. I didn't hit the floor this time, but it was a very near thing. I did let out the girliest scream EVER, which made my brother think there was a grasshopper in my room (don't ask) so he came barging in, and now I really think that he thinks I've lost it. Ah well, what can ya do?)

I wish I could fave this more then once, it's that awesome. You kind of rock, y'know?
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I have yet to succumb to Glee. But I might be there over the whole month of August because I will have nothing to do, and Netflix has all the seasons streamed. That was so cute! Haha! I wouldn't mind seeing Hoagie in boxers... *Wiggles eyebrows suggestively* Just kidding! Or am I? X)
CallMeButLove chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
You still got it, my friend! I can't write anything this short that's worth reading. You NEVER cease to amaze me! I've missed you 'round here, ya know.
madier1095 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
awwww! i love it!
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
That ... seemed like something Kuki would do out of love. "Heh, he's ready for the taking, Abby!"

Pft, I loved it. You write humor for Abby and Hoagie, so well. Can never get enough of it!

I can never get into Glee no matter how much I try. Brittany makes me want to stab people, but her and Santana are ... "cute" so eh. I do like Kurt and Puck though, sorta.