Reviews for A Not So Mysterious Date
Nebula'sPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
NO~! please write more! Author-san! this was quite fun to read and I want to see their date and see if she figures out Loki's secret!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Lolz Loki beat up Freyr to get Mayura. Manning Loki taking Mayura's form in order to trick Freyr, I really would like to know how the date ended.
KieyuuMizuumi chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
waaaah! So sooo - !
i love this! Oh Loki - you're really the trickster god! XD
Avatar.NIX chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
*rofl* Jealous Loki is positively adorable. About as adorable as clueless Mayura! (And flustered Yamino, and sweet Hel-chan, and puppy-dog eyed Fenrir, and...) xD Gah, if I were there with them in canon, I'd seriously consider just pushing them together and making them kiss in the end! *determined nod* ...I do feel for Freyr though. He never gets a break, haha! And poor Mayura-papa will soon find that his worst nightmare is coming true ;P T'was an awesome one-shot! :D
MikanHyuuga0101 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Great story you got there!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
yayyy! Loki is better for Mayura then Freyr anyway...
Allura Arwen chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
AW! So cute! I wanted Mayura & Loki to get together so bad in the anime! Heck, I had hoped Loki to get this wound up over Mayura at least once in the anime! This is my Loki Ragnarok dream come true right here! _ Thank you so much for writing this!
Thundercat chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
So cute! Glad I'm not the only MayuraLoki shipper!
Rowenna J. Anderson chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I REALLY hope you continue this! it's sooo cute, funny, and i wanna see how the rest of the date goes! will she find out it's really loki? oh, i REALLY REALLY hope continue this! lol it's great so far :)
Ryuketsu no Hana chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
me encanto! *_*
Narutita chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
it was tooooo much short, I feel like I didnt read almost nothing :( And ti think the start was so good... this is just like a first chapter!
FallenAngelGirl96 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
r u making a sequel to this? if not you should totally do
Sandclaw of Thunderclan chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
i love this chapter it's really funny and cute can't wait until the next one is out
arual17 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Loki is a bad guy... But we love him jejejeej