Reviews for Always All For You
angeliena chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
I fell I love whit this story!
the evil queen bitches chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Aaaaaawwwwwww I love it
Guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
Wonderful chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
Wow, talk about intense... Great chapter, and thank goodness for you comment at the end that they will figure it out soon...
littleellie30 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Holy cow! How could you end it like that! Sequel please? Like pretty pretty please!
Jencun chapter 23 . 3/17/2013
Fab story ruined with that ending...sorry.
michelle947 chapter 23 . 1/18/2013
Looove the cliff hangar.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
There's no sequel? What a cruel cliffhanger. :(
MJRojas28 chapter 23 . 12/7/2012
Hey there, me again :)

I have thoroughly enjoyed your story, even though the ending was not exactly what I expected,it's nice to read stories that have open endings, I like those because they give the reader a shot at imagining what might have happened. In my case, I think he got Sweets,but not kill him and then Booth gets him cos he's Booth and him and Brennan retire and have more babies ;)

I read your PM about Tiger in the Tale and I agree that it was a little over the top, but if I may, I recommend watching Patriot in the Purgatory and Ghost in the Machine as stand alones. They are amazing episodes and very S1-3 in my opinion :)

I hope you keep writing, whatever you want to write as long as you keep doing it because you have an amazing talent and although I don't like Castle for my own loyal reasons to Bones, I wish you well and that your gift develpes and strenghtens :)

All my best

Xo
MJRojas28 chapter 16 . 12/5/2012
Ch16 rvw

Phew! Omg i was so nervous ! Thank god the baby is fine. I seriously let out a breath when the Dr said the hgc levels were good

Very happy about this story :)
MJRojas28 chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
Ch10 review

Omg that kidnapping scene! To be honest I thought she was going to shout that she was pregnant but quiet begging is more in character...

Oh and thanks for the explanation note! I was like wtf, until you mentioned everything that was AU :)
MJRojas28 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Hey! New reader here :) I know this was posted some time ago, but I'm always perusing in case I missed something great and boy am I glad to have found your story! I am loving it so far and I'm very much looking forward to reading this :) I'll try to post a review for at least every 2 or 3 chapters but I can't promise anything... I usually review if something is SO amazing that I just have to or if something bugs me. Being this an old fic, my reviews will only be opinions since I think this story is complete, so please bear with me and if you think I'm getting annoying, please tell me so I can stop showering your PM box with all the blabber ;)

xo!
kd chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
Bit late now, but given the note at the end of this chapter...at only 5 wks along, Brennan's ultrasound would have been transvaginal, not transabdominal. There would have been no gel on her belly, and
i suspect she and Booth would have been a lot more awkward with each other during the scan, what with the ultrasound wand in her vagina and all.

I am enjoying the story-and glad that these two are communicating more clearly now, rather than in another 10 chapters!
SWChica2005 chapter 23 . 10/2/2012
Great story! Surprised with the ending, but I'm assuming that's what you were going for. Another thing, what show were the Halloween costumes from? I tried figuring it out but I'm lost!
marceline19 chapter 23 . 9/29/2012
I am so sad this is the end of that story and of your writing for bones!
As I have already told you, I am also sad that you dont finish hidden, I love the part already written!

Take care!