Reviews for Chasing A Rumour
Fatalsam chapter 35 . 6/6
Oh my gosh, this story is really good. Like this last chapter you posted is probably the best one I've read, and im pretty sure u haven't posted all of them, and so to know that it's been years since you've posted a chapter makes me sad :( I really want to know what happens and to know that I just read a LONG fanfic that never ended depresses me. But it was great while it lasted
danielle.devreede chapter 35 . 11/4/2015
Yeah, go team Merlin! (Haha, literally)
Just wanted to let you know that I've read all your works here now and I really love them, and you love reviews so here's mine ;)
Even though there were bits I didn't like as much (I don't do well with thoughts of creepy shadow creatures) and others bits I absolutely loved (I'd love more of that cute little Morgana), what it comes down to is that you have a great story-telling talent and sucked me in every time so I couldn't stop reading -
I'd really love to see you improve even more (I know you will) if you'll post more in the future 'cause I'll be sure to read it. from the little glimpses I got in the introductions you seem to be an awesome person so you deserve all the good things coming your way. I really hope you'll start writing again (as I see it's been two years since the last update. I hope nothing bad happend) and I'll be sure to drop you another review if you do ;)
And no matter what, have a fabulous day!
Silv Sapphire chapter 35 . 6/11/2015
That was beautiful. And a chapter about what happened after would make it even better. One chapter is enough. Please~?
ulqui's-girl chapter 15 . 5/24/2014
! Merlin! D':
ulqui's-girl chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
Aw! Poor Merlin! :( Arthur you dummy! XD They're so cute!
ulqui's-girl chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
! Morgana totally just interrupted a potential moment...even though Arthur was sleeping XD
ulqui's-girl chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
!Oh! I love Merlin's attitude! Don't forgive too easily!
ulqui's-girl chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
Cruel father much?
ulqui's-girl chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
! Merlin's swag is pretty cool XD
Chronos guardian chapter 30 . 2/21/2014
Oh no the dragons are dying! Merlin do something.
wryter501 chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
this story had a feel of homer's odyssey to it... i like the idea of nimueh sending challenges their way (based on episodes?)... i'm glad to see balinor and hunith (his real parents? then the parents he knew that died were a foster family?) and am looking forward to the revelation of that mystery!
silverfoxkurama chapter 35 . 12/22/2013
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i wanna see merlin kicks ass damn it
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 35 . 12/16/2013
Well, I'm not sure if this is the real me or the other versions of me is reading this chapter. :D A bit confuse but I get the idea.

Arthur had found Merlin finally! (jumping around the room) I hope they don't have to be separated again. (sigh)
where the wind blows chapter 35 . 12/14/2013
Meeeeeeep you updated! I actually screamed for joy when I saw that you had! Such a good chapter! They are finally together! And it looks liker Merlin is about to kick some ass! Hehe though I wonder if he was will at after the fight, he does seem a little broken and can he really be okay from being trapped in the dark for so long? That wold make anyone crazy even if you where all powerful and whatnot. Anyway wonderful chapter! I cannot wait for more! This is by far my favorite Merlin/Arthur story ever!?

Update soon please!

wind
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 35 . 12/14/2013
ohh nice I liked this one