Reviews for Chasing A Rumour
ulqui's-girl chapter 15 . 5/24/2014
! Merlin! D':
ulqui's-girl chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
Aw! Poor Merlin! :( Arthur you dummy! XD They're so cute!
ulqui's-girl chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
! Morgana totally just interrupted a potential moment...even though Arthur was sleeping XD
ulqui's-girl chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
!Oh! I love Merlin's attitude! Don't forgive too easily!
ulqui's-girl chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
Cruel father much?
ulqui's-girl chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
! Merlin's swag is pretty cool XD
Chronos guardian chapter 30 . 2/21/2014
Oh no the dragons are dying! Merlin do something.
wryter501 chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
this story had a feel of homer's odyssey to it... i like the idea of nimueh sending challenges their way (based on episodes?)... i'm glad to see balinor and hunith (his real parents? then the parents he knew that died were a foster family?) and am looking forward to the revelation of that mystery!
silverfoxkurama chapter 35 . 12/22/2013
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i wanna see merlin kicks ass damn it
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 35 . 12/16/2013
Well, I'm not sure if this is the real me or the other versions of me is reading this chapter. :D A bit confuse but I get the idea.

Arthur had found Merlin finally! (jumping around the room) I hope they don't have to be separated again. (sigh)
where the wind blows chapter 35 . 12/14/2013
Meeeeeeep you updated! I actually screamed for joy when I saw that you had! Such a good chapter! They are finally together! And it looks liker Merlin is about to kick some ass! Hehe though I wonder if he was will at after the fight, he does seem a little broken and can he really be okay from being trapped in the dark for so long? That wold make anyone crazy even if you where all powerful and whatnot. Anyway wonderful chapter! I cannot wait for more! This is by far my favorite Merlin/Arthur story ever!?

Update soon please!

wind
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 35 . 12/14/2013
ohh nice I liked this one
The Fox Familiar chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
Such homoerotica. That tree scene was enough to get every girl and her ugly chins wet. Not me, of course.
The Fox Familiar chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
Now we have a Hunger Games marathon. What's the point of this, again? If the King is dying, don't you think they should skip all this?

That King really must be an asshole.
The Fox Familiar chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
So they're on a journey to find something to cure the King. Don't you think they'd have a plan before going? Because to me they seem to be doing nothing but dicking around.

*sigh* More nonsense.