Reviews for Out of EDEN (full series including original Isle of Dreams)
monay9e chapter 46 . 4/8
This story is just, Wow! I can't stop reading it. I have figured out that Aro and Marcus are the 2 brothers that are behind Eden and that facility that Edward checked himself in. Man this story is wild and close to the truth.
PAT2024 chapter 88 . 2/21
Whaou, just whaou... what an epic journey. So different and creative, terrible and fun (not at the same times...). I really loved reading this fantastic story, and the Eden part in particular, I could see that as an action movie... you nailed it my dear.. I loved the isle of dream part but was a bit sad it had no Edward/Bella involvement. Well I also read the Isle of dream with E&B and it was brilliant as well.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
cbzoo chapter 88 . 1/11
WONDERFUL STORY
cbzoo chapter 46 . 1/7
wow
cbzoo chapter 39 . 1/7
he was an asshat to even consider leaving them
cbzoo chapter 35 . 1/7
this is amazing
Jaygm chapter 54 . 8/2/2016
Oh wow! What a story! Thanks for this.
Jaygm chapter 53 . 8/1/2016
That was a nice chapter. Thankfully they got out okay and everyone is where they should be.
Jaygm chapter 52 . 8/1/2016
OMG! This is horrible. I hope these kids can save Edward.
Jaygm chapter 51 . 8/1/2016
Oh no!
Jaygm chapter 50 . 8/1/2016
OMG!
Jaygm chapter 49 . 8/1/2016
They have been so lucky that things have worked out for them so far. I just wonder how it will go with this other place. Things are going to go south, I am afraid so, anyway.
Jaygm chapter 48 . 8/1/2016
Seems to be an almost impossible mission. There are so many that need rescuing. Really bad stuff is going on in there.
Jaygm chapter 47 . 8/1/2016
This is something else! So horrible.
Jaygm chapter 46 . 8/1/2016
Mengele did some horrific things. It just makes me sick to think of the whole lack of respect for human lives Mengele had. These atrocities continue in a similar vein today- just not in medical labs.